BY REVLON

Designed with extra sharp blades. Easy to use. Titanium coated for strength and durability.

•Extended handles for added comfort and control
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Robin S.
North Haven, CT
I like these ones because you can really get a good grip on them. I use them for my nails but it's also good to have around to like cut tags off clothes or stuff like that. I got mine at walmart and it was reasonably priced. You have to get the good ones of these because the off brand is just crappy.
Sarah P.
I found these to be be comfortable to use and great at precise cuts. When I first got them they were very sharp, which was great but they quickly wore down. I like these better than regular nail clippers, but wish they stayed sharper longer. For a drugstore item, they are a bit pricey. I'll be trying other clippers!
Lauren M.
These are the perfect heavy-duty clippers. I use these for everyone in my household and especially when we have a spa day. They are easy to use and the grip area ensures you won't accidentally drop them. They are very high quality and don't snag or tear the nail. I only use these clippers.
Blanca C.
Is the best nail clippers you can ever get .Its amazing because you can cut it the the length you want it to be .I prefer this nail clippers for any kind of nail guy or girl it’s so amazing . Wonderful brand
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
Having an ingrown nail is really a pain. These clippers helped me start and finish the process of getting a nail growing correctly on my toe. I really like how strong these clippers are. Very handy to have around now just in case. I am diabetic, so foot care is especially important.
Vikki C.
I love this product. It has lasted a long time. It has stayed sharp and the lock still works. It was kind of pricey but a great value I bought it at Walgreens I'd buy another and have.
Sue S.
I use this for both a toenail clipper and for hangnail, dry skin around my toes. It works pretty darn good. The pointy edge gives me the capability of getting areas around my toes that a flat top clipper can't get. I use it to clip the side of my nails too.
Rhonda B.
Fallbrook
I bought this clipper because I thought it might be better than a regular type clipper but I really don't see any difference.  It is easy to use and works well for hard to reach areas. This clipper is too pricey and I would not buy again.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
I love the way this product is shaped, it give you a better hold and different ways to clip your toe nails, especially if you have them toe nails that are very thick and seem like they won't cut. Well these clippers definitely clip them. I also know someone that uses this product for her fingernails she swears by these nail clippers!!!
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
I love these. I get alot of in grown toe nails so these come in handy. Since i have been using them i dont get as many. They cut close to the edge and get right where i need to get
Denise T.