BY REVLON #40 in Nail Clippers

Designed with extra sharp blades. Easy to use. Titanium coated for strength and durability.

•Extended handles for added comfort and control
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Buy on ULTA
Jessica C.
Naperville
I got this as a gift and I love it.  Very cute color and easy to use.  It works great like most other brands but I enjoy having a cute color.  Not too pricey but I usually keep one handy.  I am not sure where it was purchased but I have seen them at Walmart and Walgreens.
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
These are the best nail clippers I will probably never buy regular clippers again. They're great for your finger nails and toe nails and can get those spots that you usually struggle to get with regular nail clippers.
Giulliana G.
Hoboken, NJ
It’s a great product. I bought on target and the price was ok. One friend told me about and I bought and I didn’t regret at all. The only bad thing about that, they are not that sharp. But I will buy again.
Celeste T.
My mom has used this many times and she  really likes it. She claims it gets under the nail which is where she needs the clipper to get under and that is why i gave this nail clippet a four star review.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this as a cuticle trimmer and i love it. It makes my nails look salon clean and i just love them! They also help with my manicures when. Cutting decals. Will buy again
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Revlon really suprised me with the quality of their toenail clippers after purchasing this gold series titanium toenail nipper! Revlon has really stepped their game up, and have created good quality, extremely sturdy, and effective toenail nippers. To give you some insight, I have extremely thick natural nails, that grow fast! Some brands, especially drugstore, just don't cut it, literally. A bad nipper/clipper can leave pieces of broken off nail, or doesn't cut all the way through the thickness of the nail & splits off, leaving you with an uneven cut, and that can cause huge problems down the line. To be honest, Revlon shocked me & does get the job done beyond well. I used to only use Tweezerman clippers/nippers in the past, I didn't want to take a chance on another brand, especially because if my nails are not cut neat or correctly, or if a nipper is poor quality, the way my thick nails grow in, I can be dealing with a huge issue of my nail becoming ingrown. And if you, or anyone else you know, has suffered from that problem, you know, just how very painful it can be, or become, and it's all about how you trim/cut your nails and maintain them. So which clippers/nippers you buy can affect whether you're in a doctor's office with an infected nail later on. After trying these clippers, Revlon has won me over. These nippers are easy to use, made extremely well, especially for a drugstore brand, they cut well without having split or broken off pieces, and keep my pedi nice and evenly cut, without any issues. I've even had old clippers/nippers that have gotten a splash of water on them in the past and RUSTED. That's just disgusting! But don't worry these nippers are made to last. You won't be having any issues like that with this Revlon nipper. I found this product at my local Ulta, on the drugstore side, so you can find them there, or most likely at another drugstore. The ONLY thing is that for being a drugstore product, people expect drugstore prices, and this may seem a little pricey for some people. Also, some people don't understand the gold/titanium or believe that's just extra to jack the price up, and have told me "I just want regular clippers"! And that may be the case for you, you might be able to get away with cheap nail trimmers, BUT if you have ever had problematic nails, ingrown nails, or even regular nails that are just thick, I would highly recommend this brand or tweezerman to prevent any issues down the road!
Zoë E.
Manchester, NH
This tool works well for clipping toenails and other hard to clip places. It has a sharp blade that cuts quickly and it’s easy to use. I bought it at CVS and it was not too expensive. I probably won’t need to buy another one because it seems like it would last a while.
Stephanie C.
Great clippers, very easy to use and the spring on the handle helps in making precise cutting a breeze. I’ve also used these on my toes they work great on helping to remove ingrown toenails. The lock makes them safe to carry in my purse for an emergency snip
Emily S.
This tool is definitely a must have in your nail care routine, I didn't use it & once I started (be careful because you can hurt yourself) I feel in love with how quick & easy it is to do & done right the nice results
Mary P.
marmora
Great product Works well great value Gets the job done, Great for hard to get areas , I purchased these at Sephora ,Great store , I bought this awhile ago Love these clippers ! Highly recommended Very precise
Denise T.