Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #28 in Nail Clippers

Titanium coated for strength and durability. Create any nail shape you desire in one easy to use nail clip. Use the straight edge for square shapes. Use the curved edge for round or oval shapes.

• Titanium Coated
• Ultra precise blades cut cleanly

Buy on Walmart
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
First of all I love the color because it's gold and I love it's not just the plain old silver! Second the dual ended is convenient and they seem to work better than any other I've tried before! Will buy again for sure!
Colleen E.
Toledo
Strong. Sharp blade. Never have had any problems with this item. Paid a premium price for this but cheaper ones I have purchased have broke at the hinge or rusted out if got wet. Not this one
Liza B.
Jacksonville, FL
They are good clippers! They do the job that they're supposed to. I've had them for over a year and they still work as brand new. They don't rust and are sharp. I would recommend and buy again.
Evelyn V.
I like these nail clippers. They work well and it's double sided so it will last you for a long time. I am a first time user of these nail clippers. Price was good.
Tiffany M.
I love that these clippers have two different sides. One is straight and the other is curved. I like to change the shape of my nails often so this is convenient.
Emily Y.
Saint Paul
Lovw it! Super sharp and getts the job done and fast. Its super easy to use. Its just the perfect nail clipper. I would definitely buy this again in the future, you can find it at your local drugstore or pharmacy in the health section or nwxt to the nails and makeup.
Alisha C.
Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip

Revlon make some great products. Revlon is my second choice when it comes to grooming products. Their products are really wonderful though. I would recommend Revlon as a second choice over tweezerman.
Sabrina S.
Hattiesburg
These nail clippers work wonderful and last forever. They are super affordable and easy to find also. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of great clippers.
Carmen R.
I love this especially because works very nice with my nails  and I love it because it is gold., 😬me encanta este cortauñas tengo muchos años usando esta marca y es muy duradera . El enchinador de pestañas es muy bueno tambien. ..............
Rosie M.
Worcester, MA
This has and will always be my favorite nail clipper ever! It cuts my nails so nicely and never breaks them! They have all the fixings of what a good nail clipper should have and I would highly recommend this to anyone!