Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Janet O.

BY REVLON #33 in Nail Clippers

Titanium coated for strength and durability. Create any nail shape you desire in one easy to use nail clip. Use the straight edge for square shapes. Use the curved edge for round or oval shapes.

• Titanium Coated
• Ultra precise blades cut cleanly

Buy on Walmart
It’s convenient for shaping your nails. It’s a reasonable price and sturdy. I like the gold because it makes it easier for me to find it. My only issue with it being dual ended is that I tend to scratch myself with the end I’m not using when I have a more difficult nail
Dawn S.
Hamilton
I love the fact these clippers are 2 in 1. I use both ends depending on what I am using them for at the time. They are an affordable price and can be found in multiple stores. I have told friends about these clippers and would purchase them again.
Angela N.
kenosha
I was so used to buying those dollar clippers tjat you can buy anywhere. This time I bought the relvon titanium gold clippers and they are absolutely amazing. My sons nails are very think and healthy and i dont have to use a lot of pressure to clip his nails Iike I would usually habe to do those cheaper ones. I also like that there is a wide side for toe nails and a littlebit smaller side for finger nails. Definitely recommend this product.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
First of all I love the color because it's gold and I love it's not just the plain old silver! Second the dual ended is convenient and they seem to work better than any other I've tried before! Will buy again for sure!
Amber A.
LAS VEGAS, NM
Love this product easy to use long lasting comfortable would use again yes does meet expectations very smooth when applying and I buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens good value good price and overall best I have used
Caroline B.
Chatom, AL
I love these clippers!! the dual ends helps me have the perfect shape t my nails every time. they don’t leave your nails raggedy like some clippers do. the convenience of having the dual ends is perfect for me.
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
These are a good nail clipper. I gave it four stars because I don’t find anything special about it compared to other nail clippers. Most nail clippers are the same. I don’t really look for a brand name when I purchase nail clippers but these are durable and do the job so if you’re looking for a new pair these are good!
Rachel B.
Kaysville
High quality nail clippers. With other nail clippers I feel like i’m about to break them because they are so cheap, but these ones feel like good quality. My other family members always steal them from me to use because they are so good.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Revlon nail clipper are the best I’ve ever bought I own probably 10+ and these ones I’ve had 6 years.  I have a family of six the other five is my husband and for boys and they’re constantly clipping their toenails and these have stood the test of time, wear, and tare and the price is amazing. I would recommend revlon nail clippers any style(even the 1.99 pair) to anyone who is looking for something to be versatile and long lasting
Shelby C.
Beaver Dam, KY
This are some pretty handy dandy clippers lol... I hate when I buy a pair of nail clippers and when you cut your nail it's rigid or not smoothly cut, some are very dull, but these are pretty great and don't do that to my nails.