Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Janet O.

BY REVLON

Titanium coated for strength and durability. Create any nail shape you desire in one easy to use nail clip. Use the straight edge for square shapes. Use the curved edge for round or oval shapes.

• Titanium Coated
• Ultra precise blades cut cleanly

Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Dual Ended Nail Clip
It’s convenient for shaping your nails. It’s a reasonable price and sturdy. I like the gold because it makes it easier for me to find it. My only issue with it being dual ended is that I tend to scratch myself with the end I’m not using when I have a more difficult nail
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
First of all I love the color because it's gold and I love it's not just the plain old silver! Second the dual ended is convenient and they seem to work better than any other I've tried before! Will buy again for sure!
Amber A.
LAS VEGAS, NM
Love this product easy to use long lasting comfortable would use again yes does meet expectations very smooth when applying and I buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens good value good price and overall best I have used
Caroline B.
Chatom, AL
I love these clippers!! the dual ends helps me have the perfect shape t my nails every time. they don’t leave your nails raggedy like some clippers do. the convenience of having the dual ends is perfect for me.
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
These are a good nail clipper. I gave it four stars because I don’t find anything special about it compared to other nail clippers. Most nail clippers are the same. I don’t really look for a brand name when I purchase nail clippers but these are durable and do the job so if you’re looking for a new pair these are good!
Sarah C.
Leander
Purchased at: Walmart
These nail clippers get the job done! They are sharp enough and strong enough to clip toenails but you're not going to accidentally cut your skin easily. It's got a textured metal finish which makes it a little easier to keep your grip which is nice. They have a nice heavy weight to them too which makes them easier to hold but they are also just sturdy and going to last a long time. A good choice from the drugstore!
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Revlon nail clipper are the best I’ve ever bought I own probably 10+ and these ones I’ve had 6 years.  I have a family of six the other five is my husband and for boys and they’re constantly clipping their toenails and these have stood the test of time, wear, and tare and the price is amazing. I would recommend revlon nail clippers any style(even the 1.99 pair) to anyone who is looking for something to be versatile and long lasting
Liza B.
Jacksonville, FL
They are good clippers! They do the job that they're supposed to. I've had them for over a year and they still work as brand new. They don't rust and are sharp. I would recommend and buy again.
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
a good clipper and i really like this pack because it really is nice bang for your buck! Clips nice, I have had my clippers for 6+ years and they still work just as well! Only con is that bc i have ingrown toenails I need to be clipping the sides of my nails, and this seems to only be formatted for the ends of ur nails, which makes me sad
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
Heavy duty! And actually kinda pretty. Each end has a different clipper shape, one straight and the other curved. I love this because I can really get the exact edge I desire. Great product and has lasted me a long time with literally no issues. I will definitely purchase another one if that's even necessary! LOVE THE GOLD.