Revlon Gold Series Slant Tweezer

Tips coated with real diamond particles for maximum gripping power.
*vs. #1 selling tweezer in the US. Revlon calculation based in part on data reported by Nielsen through Scantrak Service for the Beauty tools category for 52-week period ending May 23, 2015, for the Total US market and xAOC channel

•Diamond-dust-coated tips
•Superior Grip

I read the reviews and alot of you ladys said after a couple months it starts loosing its grip? My question is iare these tweezers worth it or no?
Start your review of Revlon Gold Series Slant Tweezer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...if the tips of my tweezers are too thick! [product:revlon-gold-series-slant-tweezer] in 11 reviews
a month ago
I have the matte black of these tweezers. Sooo.. they work good until they wear out which is soon after a couple months of use. After that they’re considered useless to me but they work good before that
2 months agoBlue Springs, MO
The absolute best tweezers over anyone except Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic in my opinion! Great grip, easy to handle, gets the job done and the price for these aren’t bad. I use them daily and would recommend!
2 months agoCoeur D Alene, ID
So you wouldn't think buying tweezers would be a complicated or difficult thing, just go in and pick one off the shelf and go. WRONG! I have tried MANY tweezers in a pinch on vacation if I've forgot mine and no, not all work the same! These get even the tiniest little eyebrow hairs, and are really well to put my fake eyelashes on!
2 months agoEl Paso, TX
I swear that the best tweezers I have ever used are Revlon tweezers. I bought these about 4 years ago and they still look brand new and perform amazingly. Love the price of these and the availability to find them. I am highly satisfied w/ them, highly recommend these over other expensive ones!
2 months agoluttrell, tn
Revlon makes the best tweezers I think! They hold the hair firmly so that you’re not constantly having to go back and try pulling again. Cheap tweezers are just annoying these are definitely worth it!
2 months agoTorrington, CT
I got these because my Tweezerman tweezers were not grabbing hairs anymore. I was short on cash but couldn't let my eyebrows grow wild, so I bought these. The design is cute and they work pretty well. While they don't compare to Tweezerman, they do get the job done and are great tweezers to get if you are on a budget. Overall great value.
2 months agoIndianapolis, IN
Some of my favorite tweezers. Sharp and precise. Perfect for coarse hairs (such as chin, eyebrow, etc) the only thing I would have changed is the color but that’s because I like colorful things lol. Satisfied and will purchase against
2 months agoDallas, TX
This is my trusty set of tweezers! I use them everyday - they’re the best for eyebrows. In particular, they’re very accurate. Cheap, great, and everyone should have a pair!
24 days agoIndio, CA
I have used many choices but I don’t really love these because there’s limited and you could basically move them touch my brother anyway that you can I love that about him
3 months agoLos Angeles
i have 2 of these tweezers and i like to use them to pluck out my eyebrows and to apply false lashes, they make it so simpler and they really do the job i like it 10/10