2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
These clippers are great because if you would like square or a more rounder tip nails... You can get it! The duality of three clippers are so efficient and I love there gold plate.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Still have it after all these years. They come in two sizes for fingers and piggies. When it finally breaks I will replace with same. Great product that lasts and works great.
Esther F.
Esther F.
Its set at a great price and does a good job. Hasn't gotten any rust and stays sharp my girls enjoy using it as well. My husabnd does jujitsu so he carrys one in his gym bag
Christina K.
Christina K.
Gainesville, VA
Reckon has always been my go to for nail care. Durable and reliable products. I have never had an issue with edges being dull or breaking as I have with other manufacturers.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Orlando, FL
It is very handy but I personally do not think it is the best. I had better ones before. They do the job though.They aren't as pricey as the ones I have bought in the past
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
Has this product a few months and one end has already broken off. Also weird having two sets of clippers back to back... It's almost a hazard. I wouldent buy another pair.
Mel H.
Mel H.
I use these clippers to cut down my nails in between manicure appointments. It's effective, but not so soft when you press down. I would say it's a mediocre nail clipper.
kenya f.
kenya f.
chesapeake, va
Out of all the gold series I think this is the only one I like. I love the dual ends and the gold is fancy and cute. and it's great the your feet and hands. my favorite!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Woodland Hls, CA
👍

Idk if quality makes a huge difference in nail clippers but these work well. Not too ugly to look at. I usually get my nails done but use these when I do it at home.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Camillus, NY
It's. Hefty duty clipper- last long and does not rust even when I use in the shower. They are curved a little strange so sometimes I have a hard time holding onto them