Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #46 in Nail Clippers

Ashley K.
Shippenville, PA
I don't really like them. They don't stay sharp very long. They split my nails and don't cut well. Plus they are expensive. I won't but these again. Maybe I just got a bad pair. :(
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works okay but I wish it would be easier to actually cut through the nails. My nails may be very thick and strong but I find it difficult to cut them off with this.
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
Works really well just after a while I have to buy a new one cause it becomes dull. But when I do use it I don't have to go over my nail to clip or struggle to clip my nails
Jennifer G.
I have used these for about a year. They never fail. They are as sharp as the day I first opened the package to use them. I like the look of them. I don't get mixed up with my boyfriend's. I recommend this brand to all.
Paulina G.
This nail clipper is very durable and good quality. I love it and I would recommend to others. It's an easy way to do a manicure at home. I will definitely buy again.
Alexandra W.
Wakefield, MA
It seems that all the Revlon tools are durable and don't break. They cut well and the price point is definitely worth it. Go to your local drugstore and pick one up!
An amazing and useful product! Definitely strong and can cut through nails or acrylics. I bought it at Walgreens and it has helped me often. First time user but will use again! I would really recommend.
Jennifer V.
Newington, CT
I recently purchased the Revlon Gold Series Dual Ended Nail Clip and it worked no different than any other branch I have used and is the reason for only 3 stars which I consider a neutral review. I would purchase again based on price would determine which branch I use. I wish nail clipper had some type of rubber grip on the end for more ease and comfort when using.
NICOLE M.
Miami , FL
I've had this clipper for at least 6 years. It has remained sharp and is the perfect size. I have kept it in my pedicure kit and it remains shiny gold. I love it. I also like that the gold makes it look distinctly girly so when I lend it to my husband he doesn't make a mistake and keep it---which is where all my other clippers go!
Emily N.
I carry these clippers with me wherever I go. I love them because they are affordable, last a long time and they have not gotten dull after three months of use. I use them on both my finger nails and my cuticles and they work beautifully. I also am a material girl so I love the luxurious look of the gold. :)