BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
Works really well just after a while I have to buy a new one cause it becomes dull. But when I do use it I don't have to go over my nail to clip or struggle to clip my nails
Jennifer G.
I have used these for about a year. They never fail. They are as sharp as the day I first opened the package to use them. I like the look of them. I don't get mixed up with my boyfriend's. I recommend this brand to all.
Paulina G.
This nail clipper is very durable and good quality. I love it and I would recommend to others. It's an easy way to do a manicure at home. I will definitely buy again.
Alexandra W.
Wakefield, MA
It seems that all the Revlon tools are durable and don't break. They cut well and the price point is definitely worth it. Go to your local drugstore and pick one up!
An amazing and useful product! Definitely strong and can cut through nails or acrylics. I bought it at Walgreens and it has helped me often. First time user but will use again! I would really recommend.
Alex D.
I don't really use the flat side because I coin I prefer them to be curved. These are good quality clippers that have stayed sharp and I can even use them on my toenails.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
This clipper works as expected though sometimes, I have to push down several times to snip my nail. Besides that, which works as expected, I enjoy the color of it very much.
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't tend to use nail clippers a lot but this one did the job. It was easy to use and worked fine. Did not have to hold down hard. First time using this and was better than other cheap ones I have tried. I would buy it again but this looks like it will last long.
Morgan S.
Madisonville, TX
I liked this product because it's 'heavy duty' but still light and easy to use. I also love the extra tool attached to it to push down my cuticle. I like these Revlon nail clippers compared to others because of the tool and the heavy duty feel that it has. I also found that it cheaper than other products like its kind!
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really like how the product is a Gold color. It feels really nice using it. I also enjoy the dual end it has. I bought this product at WalMart Supercenter. Sometimes this product does come apart, but other than that, I enjoy it. I would recommend it to others!