2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

gaby c.
gaby c.
my dad my absolute favorite nail clippers. they are easy to use and are very well crafted. you do not have to worry about breaking your nail while using the Revlon Gold Series Duel-Ended Nail Clip
Clariaa M.
Clariaa M.
Gardena, CA
I love it been hving it for a while no rust no malfunction still like new! I love the color and its so gentle on my nails as well i believe it can last me another couple of years which is a bonus
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Kansas City, MO
Definitely my go to nail clippers. I love these. Us e them for my hands and toes. Also good at getting hang nails. I used to have to use baby nail clippers to get them good but these work great.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these clippers! My kids always hated when I would clip their nails with our old clippers. It would bend their nails and hurt their fingers and toes. But this one cuts with ease! Love it!
Maghan C.
Maghan C.
Beverly, MA
I use a lot of Revlon products and I love them. Nails clippers are sharp and clean and easy to use. They are small enough to travel with. Good value and the gold is just an added cute bonus!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
I have used the Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clippers for years. They are easy to grip and trim nails effectively without causing damage to my nails. I would definitely recommend them.
miranda k.
miranda k.
Appleton, WI
Revlon itself tends to be a good brand for your beauty needs. it is very easy to locate at your local stores and these nail clippers just like many of their products get the work done well.
Doni T.
Doni T.
Seattle, WA
I bought this after the cheapo ones were not sturdy or sharp enough to cut my nails well and I am very happy. I doubt I will need new ones any time soon, but I would buy this product again.
Aharmony G.
Aharmony G.
Lumberton, NC
Ok I often cut my nail. And I always used recliner I think those are the best nail clippers that you can find I mean their durible easy to use light and you carry them anywhere πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎβ€οΈ
Madison C.
Madison C.
Unlike other products, there is never a struggle with these. There is a clean cut every time, and I have been using the same pair for years! I won't be switching brands anytime soon!