BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlynne M.
Jeffersonville, IN
These are awesome clippers! I have always had trouble with clippers not cutting straight or rusting, but these clippers have held up very well. I definitely recommend them.
Jaci S.
These did the job. They were sharp and did exactly what they were supposed to do. Pro is that they were amazingly pretty. Con is that it did get dirty pretty fast but that's just me!! Loved these.
Stephanie A.
Garden City
I really like the gold series! The dual ends are very handy! Keep this in my purse/diaper bag and everyone from myself, my husband amd i have even had to use them on my 18 month old a few times.
avery c.
I don't even know how old my nail clipper is! Seriously this has lasted forever. I guess if I ever lose it I'll definitely buy Revlon again because that's the only way this thing would become useless
Monique C.
I think they are like any other nail clippers from anywhere don't get me wrong they work amazing but they are a little pricey I bought this product from Walmart maybe it's just the store but I would rather buy a  some from the dollar store they all work the same
Kimberly J.
Oceanside, CA
Works like any regular nail clipper nothing really special about it. I like the design on it looks very pretty but that's really what you're paying for is the design.
Lisa G.
Ashburn
Easy to use.  Works great.  Good value.  This has stayed sharp since I purchased it months ago.  I would recommend this for home manicures.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Have to keep in my purse at all times! You never know when your going to need them! Pricing is great and it will last you for years. You get your money worth out of them!
Ashley K.
Shippenville, PA
I don't really like them. They don't stay sharp very long. They split my nails and don't cut well. Plus they are expensive. I won't but these again. Maybe I just got a bad pair. :(
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works okay but I wish it would be easier to actually cut through the nails. My nails may be very thick and strong but I find it difficult to cut them off with this.