BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Maria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Love these clippers! My kids always hated when I would clip their nails with our old clippers. It would bend their nails and hurt their fingers and toes. But this one cuts with ease! Love it!
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
I have used the Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clippers for years. They are easy to grip and trim nails effectively without causing damage to my nails. I would definitely recommend them.
Maghan C.
Beverly, MA
I use a lot of Revlon products and I love them. Nails clippers are sharp and clean and easy to use. They are small enough to travel with. Good value and the gold is just an added cute bonus!
Doni T.
Seattle, WA
I bought this after the cheapo ones were not sturdy or sharp enough to cut my nails well and I am very happy. I doubt I will need new ones any time soon, but I would buy this product again.
miranda k.
Appleton, WI
Revlon itself tends to be a good brand for your beauty needs. it is very easy to locate at your local stores and these nail clippers just like many of their products get the work done well.
Aharmony G.
Lumberton, NC
Ok I often cut my nail. And I always used recliner I think those are the best nail clippers that you can find I mean their durible easy to use light and you carry them anywhere πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎβ€οΈ
Madison C.
Unlike other products, there is never a struggle with these. There is a clean cut every time, and I have been using the same pair for years! I won't be switching brands anytime soon!
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
These clippers are great because if you would like square or a more rounder tip nails... You can get it! The duality of three clippers are so efficient and I love there gold plate.
Lisa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Still have it after all these years. They come in two sizes for fingers and piggies. When it finally breaks I will replace with same. Great product that lasts and works great.
Esther F.
Its set at a great price and does a good job. Hasn't gotten any rust and stays sharp my girls enjoy using it as well. My husabnd does jujitsu so he carrys one in his gym bag