2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Paria M.
Paria M.
feels great in my hand and i love the gold finish, feels luxurious, gives me a nice clean cut to achieve the square nails i really like. i use the file from the same line to file down sharp edges and get a clean finish with no rough textures (my boyfriend hates it and calls them Weapons of Mass Destruction! )
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Nail clippers are hard to go wrong with. These work just fine, nothing fancy. Might as well grab em if you need some!
Joan Marie N.
Joan Marie N.
Vancouver, BC
Handy and small enough to fit in purse. Got a cute gold color which makes it easily visible inside purse. It does the job.
Nadia O.
Nadia O.
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Super fácil de manipular el corta uñas muy ligero no sientes que te arrancas el dedo como otros y además de todo eso tiene un hermoso diseño dorado 😊 muy fancy
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Revlon "Gold" is very professional and do a good job of clipping my nails, I buy it online, I really like it
Milca R.
Milca R.

I like, easy to use and very economical, you should always have one at home. I recommend it
Brook M.
Brook M.
Don't have much to say about nail clippers but they did the job and got my nails back to normal thank god
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
I have recently started using the Revlon gold series dual ended nail clippers, purchased from Priceline. This is the first time I have used these clippers. They are extremely easy to use, and very sturdy when clipping nails. I would definitely recommend these to others.