BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Mayara B.
Amei
!as achei precosalgado
Não compraria novamente
Cumpre função de um cortador comum,,
Brenda C.
Mexico
Parte de su color elegante, es fácil de usar. Siempre cómodo a tus uñas. A mi me encanta
Destiny R.
They're nail clippers so they work fine, just like every other pair of nail clippers.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Over a year ago I purchased the set of the nail clippers, nail file and nippers I thought the design was super sleek and cute and I think they work really well, they weren't the cheapest products that I have purchased but I get great use out of them
Milca R.

I like, easy to use and very economical, you should always have one at home. I recommend it
Brook M.
Don't have much to say about nail clippers but they did the job and got my nails back to normal thank god
Brittany G.
Nail clippers are hard to go wrong with. These work just fine, nothing fancy. Might as well grab em if you need some!
Jennifer M.
No me gustó del todo, la verdad quisiera probar las productos, para no quedar desatisfecha..
Valentina V.
Revlon "Gold" is very professional and do a good job of clipping my nails, I buy it online, I really like it
Gaby S.

The nail clippers or nail clipper is similar to a curling iron with curved blade used to cut the nails tool. Usually metal, there are different sizes, and basically consists of two sheets joined at one end, which have respective cutting blades facing each other at the opposite end, and a handle placed reversely on them. In most nail clippers a sheet is also included with pointy shape and surface of lime to remove dirt accumulated under the nails and file them power.