BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart
Stephany G.
nuevo leon

It is very easy to use and is very durable its size is quite good to carry it anywhere
Cynthia T.
Laval
Great nail clippers I have had them for years now and they still cut nice sharp edges.
Billie L.
Love the gold! I can always find them in my nail drawer (thanks to the gold). These snippy little clippers have been my go to clippers for the past 5 years, and still work amazing. What more can you ask for in a nail clipper?
Ivy S.
Namao
the revlon dual ended nail clippers is a great item. it compares better to a lot of nail clippers ive tried in the past. i bought it at a shoppers drug mart in st albert. it is extremely easy to use, i would definetely buyh it again if i ever have to buy clippers again
inas a.
Easy To Use
Gentle
just like what pros use,love it.got it at ulta! i was tired of getting my nails done every 3 days so i figuered why not do them myself and it's perfect for that
Rebecca D.
What can I say ? Good clipper for your nails , I know it sounds stupid but it really is , it helps get the perfect cut and nothing else better
Michell C.

Yasmine
It's a good nail clipper, nail clippers r quite universal but this one has lasted me the longest out of my other nail clippers
Tatiana s.
The nail clipper works decently! Haven't tried other ones because it gets the job done nicely without damaging my nails and I find that it gives good control. I love the tweezers from revlon so I had to try these clippers nice nice !!!!!!!!!!!!
Monibah J.
. These nail clippers are great for both quick trims and full sets. Easy to use.Sharp not to expensive and easy to keep in your purse ! I definitely recommend this product. I bought this one from a local store nearby. They are wonderful and i love them.