Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip
2 colors available

Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars28%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
4.33 / 5 based on 756 Reviews

Product Description

Revlon's Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip is titanium coated for strength and durability. Ultra precise blades cut cleanly. Comfortable to hold, easy to use and control. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip
Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip
Reviews (756)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
38 reviews
Muy bueno es me encanta su presentacion muy femenina y muy interesante me encanta enserio eata super
nakeisha k.
nakeisha k.
39 reviews
Great nail clipper. So precise and sharp. Love this little clipper when I want to do a quick grooming of the nails.***
Itzia E.
Itzia E.
38 reviews
Tienen un corte preciso y no astillas las uñas! Debéis de tener diferentes tamaños para mejorar
Luna R.
Luna R.
10 reviews
Good for thick nails. Clean cut and nice looking product. Inexpensive. I prefer the gold colour to the silver look.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Geraldton, ONTARIO
13 reviews
Awesome! Good grip handle to hold it with. Love mine it works wonders! Highly recommend to buy these clippers!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Mexico
7 reviews
Parte de su color elegante, es fácil de usar. Siempre cómodo a tus uñas. A mi me encanta
Catalina B.
Catalina B.
La cruz
24 reviews
Me encanta me facina este producto cumple cien por ciento su función lo recomiendo definitivamente
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
39 reviews
Amazing. This nail clip is so convenient! Since I have tried this one, I haven't used any other!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
97 reviews
They're nail clippers so they work fine, just like every other pair of nail clippers.
Dina I.
Dina I.
1 review
So amazing does what I want it to do and is easy to use would recommend this to anyone who cares about there nails
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us