2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto
These are fine - just your average nail clippers. The size is good for both finger nails and toe nails, but there's nothing too special about them!
Tomi Y.
Tomi Y.
I love Revlon products they are always great never disappoint me I just bought a pair of tweezers & nail clippers & yes they work
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Winnipeg, AZ
I only bought these cause they were gold lol they're good, I mean they're just nail clippers, they do the job. And they're affordable
Lucille D.
Lucille D.
I love this product it is sharp and it has to cutting ends .It is the mist convient product that I have found. I will buy this again
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Whitby, ON
It does the trick! And is stylish. Revlon makes great nail and cuticle products. It lasts long and I've had mine for 5 years now.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Port Alberni
Love them. Had mine a few years still gives a clean trim without a hassle. Stays looking nice unlike a lot of other clippers.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Perth WA
Good quality, cute ppackaging. Affordable, can find this almost anywhere. Really cool product, works really well
carlos F.
carlos F.
I like it so much, you can use any side, whether you like round or square nails, and does not damage them at all
Janet C.
Janet C.
Love the double ends! I use the curved side for the top of the nail and straight for the side to create the "coffin nail"
Janice H.
Janice H.
I love Revlon tools, this nail clipper is no exception! Great quality, stays sharp and as good as new for a long time. Worth every penny!