2 colors available

BY REVLON #30 in Nail Clippers

Puneet G.
Puneet G.
Edmonton
This is really nice nail clipper as it allows you to customize the shape of your nail according to your own preference. However it's not extremely durable as my two sides did fall apart within a year
Coralie W.
Coralie W.
Well it's the only thing I use on my nails I think the price is good not to over the top I bought it online think it was boots it's easy to use and easy gripping it I would buy it again for me I can use it on all of my nails
Jess W.
Jess W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I like the Revlon dual ended nail grip as it gives you a better handle on the actual nail clippers, ensuring that you don't slip and cut your nails too short. I also enjoy the fact that they have a built in nail file.
Blondy G.
Blondy G.
A lot of attention went into the look of that nail clipper it very appreciated but the clipper still stays a basic clipper. I bought mine a sale well still do the job but nothing life changing. Definitely better than the one from the dollar store. it cool
Gaia S.
Gaia S.
israel
Its easy to use and really convenient
The curved end is prefect for fingernails and the sright one is perfect for toenails.
Plus its very precise and gentle
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
kirriemuir, angus
Easy to hold. Cut first time unlike other nail clippers which can struggle with a harder nail. Great size for putting in your purse etc. Love this product
Erin M.
Erin M.
Dartmouth , NS
Easy hold sharp edges make a clean cut. Good price for the product. I would prefer that it had a nail cleaner attatchment. Purchased at Lawtons drugstore
Nishka M.
Nishka M.
I find this product to be a bit of a disappointment! First time user and definitely think it's too pricey! It cuts the nails fine but I think the price is just too much!
courtney b.
courtney b.
Both beautiful and convenient. The gold touch makes you feel like you have upscale tools to use. The added end helps get a better handle on cutting the nail, along with being able to push back cuticles.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Love it! It does the work, love that it has a flat and curved side, flat for my toe nails and curvy for my hands. It helps to not have incarnated nails and cuts all the way.