BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Madeleine T.
I like how durable the nail clipper is. It's also rust proof and stays sharp. Offers you the options to have a rounded nail or a straight nail.
Rebecca D.
What can I say ? Good clipper for your nails , I know it sounds stupid but it really is , it helps get the perfect cut and nothing else better
Alyssa C.
Pico Rivera, CA
It's handy and easy to use. I've had these for a while and they're doing good. It's really useful to have the curved and straight tool in one
Monica S.
kirkland, QC
You can't really mess up nail clippers. But they are gold so that's pretty good. They clipped my nails pretty well. So yeah. They worked .
Janice H.
I love Revlon tools, this nail clipper is no exception! Great quality, stays sharp and as good as new for a long time. Worth every penny!
Valentina C.
New York
This nail clip is very good and very easy to use , I love to use it a lot when I fix my nails because it is definitely the best recommend
Brooke H.
Winnipeg, MB
I only bought these cause they were gold lol they're good, I mean they're just nail clippers, they do the job. And they're affordable
Lucille D.
I love this product it is sharp and it has to cutting ends .It is the mist convient product that I have found. I will buy this again
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Grandes unhas clippers. durável . Eles são o tamanho perfeito para dedos dos pés e dedos. i usá-los com muita frequência GOSTO MUITO
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
I love the design and color of this product. These are great to keep in a travel bag, or in the car. I'm able to use them with ease.