BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Donya T.
Markham, WY
Nothing special, does what it needs to do. Bought it at shoppers, there is so much variety. I am a first time user and I am okay with it, the price is okay for the value. Would definitely want to try something else next
Lucy W.
I have recently started using the Revlon gold series dual ended nail clippers, purchased from Priceline. This is the first time I have used these clippers. They are extremely easy to use, and very sturdy when clipping nails. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Eira S.
It's pretty clear that it is essential for a girl to have some sort of nail clippers. And I always seem to have an issue with clippers getting blunt or jammed/broken and bought these as a whim thinking that I could get better ones once I get home from holiday. They turned out to be great, they haven't become blunt and haven't jammed once since I got them (8 months ago).
Coralie W.
Well it's the only thing I use on my nails I think the price is good not to over the top I bought it online think it was boots it's easy to use and easy gripping it I would buy it again for me I can use it on all of my nails
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
I really love how these clippers have two ends. I find I can really get the shape I want with them. They also cut very clean and easily no hard time getting them through even my boyfriends thick (gross) toe nails!
Krystal M.
McAdam, NB
I liked the design of the product itself. I've only bought it the once but did like it. I don't really think there are any cons to this product, I purchased it from a local Walmart or shoppers I believe.
Puneet G.
Edmonton
This is really nice nail clipper as it allows you to customize the shape of your nail according to your own preference. However it's not extremely durable as my two sides did fall apart within a year
Jess W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I like the Revlon dual ended nail grip as it gives you a better handle on the actual nail clippers, ensuring that you don't slip and cut your nails too short. I also enjoy the fact that they have a built in nail file.
Blondy G.
A lot of attention went into the look of that nail clipper it very appreciated but the clipper still stays a basic clipper. I bought mine a sale well still do the job but nothing life changing. Definitely better than the one from the dollar store. it cool
Maria B.
Love it! It does the work, love that it has a flat and curved side, flat for my toe nails and curvy for my hands. It helps to not have incarnated nails and cuts all the way.