BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
jheilem m.
They are always a great price. Maybe a bit more expensive than the super cheap generic clippers, however, they last and last. Truth be told, I even have a pair that I use at home to trim my Russian Donskoys ( a breed of bald cat) nails. They never seem to become dull. Well worth the few dollars that you pay for them
inas a.
Easy To Use
Gentle
just like what pros use,love it.got it at ulta! i was tired of getting my nails done every 3 days so i figuered why not do them myself and it's perfect for that
Laura P.
Wales
It does the job cuts my nails beautiful and very cheap bit more you could ask for really I would recommend doesn't brake ether like the other ones I have tried do love💜💜
Tatiana s.
The nail clipper works decently! Haven't tried other ones because it gets the job done nicely without damaging my nails and I find that it gives good control. I love the tweezers from revlon so I had to try these clippers nice nice !!!!!!!!!!!!
Monibah J.
. These nail clippers are great for both quick trims and full sets. Easy to use.Sharp not to expensive and easy to keep in your purse ! I definitely recommend this product. I bought this one from a local store nearby. They are wonderful and i love them.
Alejandra A.
Its really easy to use any time. have a good value, good price for to buy, have a nice design, I really like it this product, I always buy this product in the market. and al Absolutely buy this any time if I see this product.
Sylvia B.
I use mostly revlon products,i find the affordable and durable.I would recommend any Revlon product.I buy it at shoppers drug mart,they have great selections.
Nadia O.
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Super fácil de manipular el corta uñas muy ligero no sientes que te arrancas el dedo como otros y además de todo eso tiene un hermoso diseño dorado 😊 muy fancy
Gaia S.
israel
Its easy to use and really convenient
The curved end is prefect for fingernails and the sright one is perfect for toenails.
Plus its very precise and gentle
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
I often find nail clippers aren’t sharp enough. These ones are! They make trimming very easy and your nails are cut straight. I will continue to repurchase.