BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany J.
These nail clippers are amazing. They cut the nails off so easily and effortless. Would 100 percent recommend. The pricing is really good too, so not too much damage to your wallets. Most certainly an amazing item.
Terrance W.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the special edition nail accessories they come out with. The designs are usually extremely cute. The nail clippers are long lasting and good at what they are supposed to do.
Betty E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these nail clippers so much. They do the job just perfect. I chose this brand over Tweezerman although this one was 4$ more and I am happy I made the investment. They will last 10 years or more.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! It works so well and is better than other alternatives. It is easy to use and does a great job the first time. I use this product often and would definitely recommend to others!
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are solid nail clippers. They aren't expensive and it's nice that there is a file attached to it. I have had this pair for a few years now and they haven't even gone dull.
Joystar S.
West Chester , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are great nail clippers. They do exactly what it says they are suppose to do. They are very cute as well, which is a plus. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Indiana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this nail clipper, its okay nothing out of the ordinary. It just clips nails. I mean would i buy again? yes, its something that is necessary but its not the best.
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
They work well and are very easy to maneuver with. My son is so sensitive when I cut his nails but these work so well that he doesn't get scared any more when I cut his nails.
Meagan C.
Ladson, SC
Works great. Looks good. Great price. Doesn't dull quick and has lasted me quite a long time. I bought it at target. Easy to maneuver for hands or feet. Would probably buy again
Alexys S.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nail clipper, it is good for weak brittle nails, it's not like other nail clippers that chew up your nail. This leaves a clean cut every time & makes at home manis the easiest. I also like the color , it's not very typical.