2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Danyell S.
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I really like the product, definitely love the gold on them, think the main reason I decided to get them. I love the color gold. They work good, easy to grip. If I lost mine I would definitely buy these again.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
San Diego, CA
This nail clipper is strong and durable. I love how it's dual ended since it makes it easier for me to clip long and short nails. Would recommend to those who have trouble finding a good pair of nail clippers
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Reading, PA
I use this to cut my nails & these are good. This alternative pretty well to me. I bought this at Walmart or target as at beauty salon. I use this repeat when I'm doing my nails. Yes I would buy this again.
Betty E.
Betty E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these nail clippers so much. They do the job just perfect. I chose this brand over Tweezerman although this one was 4$ more and I am happy I made the investment. They will last 10 years or more.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Works great! It's very durable, and easy to use. Has never rusted on me, and it did not break when I dropped it on the floor. It might be a little pricey for some, but it lasts a long time. I love it!!
Meilyhoa C.
Meilyhoa C.
I use to cut my nail whenever it gets long and it make it even. It doesn't leave your nails brittle or will break. It cut my nails evenly and it have a filter as well to give your nail a finish feel.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Fallon, NV
I am so glad that they came out with the Revlon Gold nail dual end clip...one side for the mail and other gor the toes....i just love mines..i jave about 6 pair of these. Doesn't let uou cut to close
Ellina M.
Ellina M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my all time favorite clip. its dual ends are perfect for shaping. the cut is perfection. its easy to use and on the go. I am a first time user but its not my last time. Affordable than most.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
I like how one end is straight and not curved. more nail clippers need to do that. but it cuts the nail so badly where it's really rough and it peels and chips. i don't recommend anyone to buy this.
See X.
See X.
Revlon nail clippers & tweezers are my go to, been using this brand for many years. Love that they are affordable, accessible & durable. Like that I can use this to cut my nails rounded or squared.