Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #46 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Very durable nail clippers. Bought this one a couple years ago and it's still holding strong lol. Not too pricey and the gold looks cool. But at the end of the day, there just nail clippers lol.
Tiffany J.
These nail clippers are amazing. They cut the nails off so easily and effortless. Would 100 percent recommend. The pricing is really good too, so not too much damage to your wallets. Most certainly an amazing item.
Terrance W.
York, PA
I love the special edition nail accessories they come out with. The designs are usually extremely cute. The nail clippers are long lasting and good at what they are supposed to do.
Betty E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these nail clippers so much. They do the job just perfect. I chose this brand over Tweezerman although this one was 4$ more and I am happy I made the investment. They will last 10 years or more.
Joystar S.
West Chester , PA
This are great nail clippers. They do exactly what it says they are suppose to do. They are very cute as well, which is a plus. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
These are solid nail clippers. They aren't expensive and it's nice that there is a file attached to it. I have had this pair for a few years now and they haven't even gone dull.
Madison B.
['Cary', 'NC'], NC
I absolutely love this product! It works so well and is better than other alternatives. It is easy to use and does a great job the first time. I use this product often and would definitely recommend to others!
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
They work well and are very easy to maneuver with. My son is so sensitive when I cut his nails but these work so well that he doesn't get scared any more when I cut his nails.
Indiana G.
I like this nail clipper, its okay nothing out of the ordinary. It just clips nails. I mean would i buy again? yes, its something that is necessary but its not the best.
Alexys S.
El Monte, CA
Love this nail clipper, it is good for weak brittle nails, it's not like other nail clippers that chew up your nail. This leaves a clean cut every time & makes at home manis the easiest. I also like the color , it's not very typical.