BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Danieli A.
Ótimo produto e também duradouro.Vvem com uma lixa metálica acoplada. A ponta da lixa é afinada, o que ajuda a remover borrões de esmalte, ou mesmo em um processo mais delicado de desencravar uma unha, se preciso.
Janez J.
Etobicoke
You can find this clippers at shoppers drug mart for a reasonable price I've bought it once and it's lasting me a pretty good time still. I'd just be careful that it's pretty small so hard sometimes to reach places
Joni B.
Manassas, VA
My husband loves these clippers. We lost a couple pairs and he has made me go back out to find them again. Not all stores carry them but they should. Way better than the cheap brands. Must have for your nails.
Andrea G.
Love the color, the majority of nail clippers are silver color but this is perfect, I love the design, is super feminine and super fancy. It is also very practical, perfect to carry in your handbag. I loved that contains two ways to cut your nails, square and round is more practical
shelly M.
personally for a nail clipper i feel like it does its job amazingly. its a product thats a little pricey but works well. i honestly would repurchases this item for its sharp cuts that strength that it has. i personally would encourage you to buy this product.
Monica B.
Yuma, AZ
I love the way these nail clips are easy to use.Not to expencive ,they make a nice clean cut .I would recommend these to anyone who would like a professional look that dosent cost as much as the solon.
Camii C.
Como siempre suguiero que deben cuidar su rostro y el cuerpo..las manos tambien hay que cuidarlas dando una buena manicura y haceites para las cuticulas e hidratar las manos
Lucy W.
I have recently started using the Revlon gold series dual ended nail clippers, purchased from Priceline. This is the first time I have used these clippers. They are extremely easy to use, and very sturdy when clipping nails. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Chantal W.
I liked these clippers, They cut really nice and don't leave a jaded edge to my nails as some others do.The only downside with these clippers is that ends of the clippers is kind of hard to hold at times but other then that I would buy this product again
Estefania M.
This short nails is perfect, it has unbuen size and is easy to handle also has a good edge, by which I think is practical for personal care and hygiene, recommend it to others, just as this product has a shelf life much weather.