BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca D.
What can I say ? Good clipper for your nails , I know it sounds stupid but it really is , it helps get the perfect cut and nothing else better
Alyssa C.
Pico Rivera, CA
It's handy and easy to use. I've had these for a while and they're doing good. It's really useful to have the curved and straight tool in one
Valentina C.
New York
This nail clip is very good and very easy to use , I love to use it a lot when I fix my nails because it is definitely the best recommend
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Grandes unhas clippers. durável . Eles são o tamanho perfeito para dedos dos pés e dedos. i usá-los com muita frequência GOSTO MUITO
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
I love the design and color of this product. These are great to keep in a travel bag, or in the car. I'm able to use them with ease.
Michell C.

Missy A.
Calgary, AB
The reckon gold series nail clipper is one of my favorite clippers. Does the job right and can be carried with you everywhere.
Lissette F.
Its gold! I love the look of this clipper. It gets the job done with out snagging or pulling the nails. Great product by Revlon
Yasmine
It's a good nail clipper, nail clippers r quite universal but this one has lasted me the longest out of my other nail clippers
hilary g.
I love this tool because of the colour. They are good nail clippers and for an affordable price. They are strong and durable.