BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
inas a.
Easy To Use
Gentle
just like what pros use,love it.got it at ulta! i was tired of getting my nails done every 3 days so i figuered why not do them myself and it's perfect for that
Camii C.
Como siempre suguiero que deben cuidar su rostro y el cuerpo..las manos tambien hay que cuidarlas dando una buena manicura y haceites para las cuticulas e hidratar las manos
Laura P.
Wales
It does the job cuts my nails beautiful and very cheap bit more you could ask for really I would recommend doesn't brake ether like the other ones I have tried do love💜💜
Sylvia B.
I use mostly revlon products,i find the affordable and durable.I would recommend any Revlon product.I buy it at shoppers drug mart,they have great selections.
Elena E.
Slave Lake
Exactly what I look for in a nail clipper. Gets the job done and with an adorable color! It's also very easy to use and sharp. It's my go to nail clippers
Nicole W.
Aurora
Works great ! Sharp edges give the right cut the first time ! Perfect for an instant clean up on a mani or peddie! Great addition to your nail care set !
Kelly K.
Halifax, NS
Super sharp and easy to use, definitely gets the job done right the first time, always use these, safe and effective and a great alternative to scissors.
Vedangi S.
Guelph
These surprised me! I wasn't sure if I would like the dual design, but it's not as awkward and I though it was going to be!! These are sharp and great!
Madeleine T.
I like how durable the nail clipper is. It's also rust proof and stays sharp. Offers you the options to have a rounded nail or a straight nail.
Silvia S.

I really love it. Works great, very easy to use and it is also very practical. Many of my friends already acquired. I recommend it to everyone.