Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #46 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Eira S.
It's pretty clear that it is essential for a girl to have some sort of nail clippers. And I always seem to have an issue with clippers getting blunt or jammed/broken and bought these as a whim thinking that I could get better ones once I get home from holiday. They turned out to be great, they haven't become blunt and haven't jammed once since I got them (8 months ago).
Coralie W.
Well it's the only thing I use on my nails I think the price is good not to over the top I bought it online think it was boots it's easy to use and easy gripping it I would buy it again for me I can use it on all of my nails
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
I really love how these clippers have two ends. I find I can really get the shape I want with them. They also cut very clean and easily no hard time getting them through even my boyfriends thick (gross) toe nails!
Krystal M.
McAdam, NB
I liked the design of the product itself. I've only bought it the once but did like it. I don't really think there are any cons to this product, I purchased it from a local Walmart or shoppers I believe.
Puneet G.
Edmonton
This is really nice nail clipper as it allows you to customize the shape of your nail according to your own preference. However it's not extremely durable as my two sides did fall apart within a year
Jess W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I like the Revlon dual ended nail grip as it gives you a better handle on the actual nail clippers, ensuring that you don't slip and cut your nails too short. I also enjoy the fact that they have a built in nail file.
Blondy G.
A lot of attention went into the look of that nail clipper it very appreciated but the clipper still stays a basic clipper. I bought mine a sale well still do the job but nothing life changing. Definitely better than the one from the dollar store. it cool
Maria B.
Love it! It does the work, love that it has a flat and curved side, flat for my toe nails and curvy for my hands. It helps to not have incarnated nails and cuts all the way.
Tracy M.
I keeps these little clippers in my puse in case of a hang nail emergency. The gold colour makes them easy to spot in there. They are always a great price. Maybe a bit more expensive than the super cheap generic clippers, however, they last and last. Truth be told, I even have a pair that I use at home to trim my Russian Donskoys ( a breed of bald cat) nails. They never seem to become dull. Well worth the few dollars that you pay for them.
Nishka M.
I find this product to be a bit of a disappointment! First time user and definitely think it's too pricey! It cuts the nails fine but I think the price is just too much!