2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Elena E.
Elena E.
Slave Lake
Exactly what I look for in a nail clipper. Gets the job done and with an adorable color! It's also very easy to use and sharp. It's my go to nail clippers
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Halifax, NS
Super sharp and easy to use, definitely gets the job done right the first time, always use these, safe and effective and a great alternative to scissors.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Aurora
Works great ! Sharp edges give the right cut the first time ! Perfect for an instant clean up on a mani or peddie! Great addition to your nail care set !
Vedangi S.
Vedangi S.
Guelph
These surprised me! I wasn't sure if I would like the dual design, but it's not as awkward and I though it was going to be!! These are sharp and great!
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

I really love it. Works great, very easy to use and it is also very practical. Many of my friends already acquired. I recommend it to everyone.
Madeleine T.
Madeleine T.
I like how durable the nail clipper is. It's also rust proof and stays sharp. Offers you the options to have a rounded nail or a straight nail.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
What can I say ? Good clipper for your nails , I know it sounds stupid but it really is , it helps get the perfect cut and nothing else better
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Pico Rivera, CA
It's handy and easy to use. I've had these for a while and they're doing good. It's really useful to have the curved and straight tool in one
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
New York
This nail clip is very good and very easy to use , I love to use it a lot when I fix my nails because it is definitely the best recommend
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Grandes unhas clippers. durável . Eles são o tamanho perfeito para dedos dos pés e dedos. i usá-los com muita frequência GOSTO MUITO