BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Billie L.
Love the gold! I can always find them in my nail drawer (thanks to the gold). These snippy little clippers have been my go to clippers for the past 5 years, and still work amazing. What more can you ask for in a nail clipper?
Allyson P.
Gatineau, Quebec
Not only is the gold super cute, but these are the best nail clippers hands down! With other brands the clipper would break or wouldn't actually clip the nail, but these are amazing! Have always been in my nail kit!
Janez J.
Etobicoke
You can find this clippers at shoppers drug mart for a reasonable price I've bought it once and it's lasting me a pretty good time still. I'd just be careful that it's pretty small so hard sometimes to reach places
Danieli A.
Ótimo produto e também duradouro.Vvem com uma lixa metálica acoplada. A ponta da lixa é afinada, o que ajuda a remover borrões de esmalte, ou mesmo em um processo mais delicado de desencravar uma unha, se preciso.
Joni B.
Manassas, VA
My husband loves these clippers. We lost a couple pairs and he has made me go back out to find them again. Not all stores carry them but they should. Way better than the cheap brands. Must have for your nails.
Margaret H.
Offaly
Not only are these super stylish and pretty they work like a charm. They're so easy to use and it's definitely worth the extra cash as it lasts so long and I've had mine for months and it hasn't broken yet.
Monica B.
Yuma, AZ
I love the way these nail clips are easy to use.Not to expencive ,they make a nice clean cut .I would recommend these to anyone who would like a professional look that dosent cost as much as the solon.
Ashley F.
I tryed this product before and really loved it. I'll use it again if I had it, nice!
I love to keep my nail nice and clean and this reckon gold series dual-ended nail clip helps big time😘
Kindra B.
I am in love with Revlon''s gold series, whether it is their nail clippers or brow tweezers the gold makes you feel a little more Hollywood. One of the best pairs I've ever purchased.
Annie M.
I love this nail clipper! I had been trying to get a square nail for so long and by using the straight edge of this clipper I got the shape I wanted so much faster!
It's amazing!!!