2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Joni B.
Joni B.
Manassas, VA
My husband loves these clippers. We lost a couple pairs and he has made me go back out to find them again. Not all stores carry them but they should. Way better than the cheap brands. Must have for your nails.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Offaly
Not only are these super stylish and pretty they work like a charm. They're so easy to use and it's definitely worth the extra cash as it lasts so long and I've had mine for months and it hasn't broken yet.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Yuma, AZ
I love the way these nail clips are easy to use.Not to expencive ,they make a nice clean cut .I would recommend these to anyone who would like a professional look that dosent cost as much as the solon.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I tryed this product before and really loved it. I'll use it again if I had it, nice!
I love to keep my nail nice and clean and this reckon gold series dual-ended nail clip helps big time๐Ÿ˜˜
Kindra B.
Kindra B.
I am in love with Revlon''s gold series, whether it is their nail clippers or brow tweezers the gold makes you feel a little more Hollywood. One of the best pairs I've ever purchased.
Annie M.
Annie M.
I love this nail clipper! I had been trying to get a square nail for so long and by using the straight edge of this clipper I got the shape I wanted so much faster!
It's amazing!!!
inas a.
inas a.
Easy To Use
Gentle
just like what pros use,love it.got it at ulta! i was tired of getting my nails done every 3 days so i figuered why not do them myself and it's perfect for that
Camii C.
Camii C.
Como siempre suguiero que deben cuidar su rostro y el cuerpo..las manos tambien hay que cuidarlas dando una buena manicura y haceites para las cuticulas e hidratar las manos
Laura P.
Laura P.
Wales
It does the job cuts my nails beautiful and very cheap bit more you could ask for really I would recommend doesn't brake ether like the other ones I have tried do love๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
I use mostly revlon products,i find the affordable and durable.I would recommend any Revlon product.I buy it at shoppers drug mart,they have great selections.