2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Amber J.
Amber J.
These nail clippers are super pretty! I love using these. They leave a nice smooth finish and are very sharp. The design and overall appearance is just super cute. Would recommend this product to anyone ! i would for sure buy this product again
Tatiana s.
Tatiana s.
The nail clipper works decently! Haven't tried other ones because it gets the job done nicely without damaging my nails and I find that it gives good control. I love the tweezers from revlon so I had to try these clippers nice nice !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Mississauga
This is the clipper that I keep in my desk at work. When people see it, they think it's hilarious that I have a GOLD nail clipper. I've had it for years and get it resharpened whenever it gets dull. It's the perfect size and just looks cool.
Aurora W.
Aurora W.
Pretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty good
Estefania M.
Estefania M.
This short nails is perfect, it has unbuen size and is easy to handle also has a good edge, by which I think is practical for personal care and hygiene, recommend it to others, just as this product has a shelf life much weather.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Its really easy to use any time. have a good value, good price for to buy, have a nice design, I really like it this product, I always buy this product in the market. and al Absolutely buy this any time if I see this product.
Billie L.
Billie L.
Love the gold! I can always find them in my nail drawer (thanks to the gold). These snippy little clippers have been my go to clippers for the past 5 years, and still work amazing. What more can you ask for in a nail clipper?
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Gatineau, Quebec
Not only is the gold super cute, but these are the best nail clippers hands down! With other brands the clipper would break or wouldn't actually clip the nail, but these are amazing! Have always been in my nail kit!
Janez J.
Janez J.
Etobicoke
You can find this clippers at shoppers drug mart for a reasonable price I've bought it once and it's lasting me a pretty good time still. I'd just be careful that it's pretty small so hard sometimes to reach places
Danieli A.
Danieli A.
Ótimo produto e também duradouro.Vvem com uma lixa metálica acoplada. A ponta da lixa é afinada, o que ajuda a remover borrões de esmalte, ou mesmo em um processo mais delicado de desencravar uma unha, se preciso.