BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Keri M.
Allen, TX
It works great. Trims evenly and and is easily to hold. It holds right in your fingers.
Jayden B.
San Antonio, TX
Great works awesome love to so catch on a camera on a great day with the twins I hope I
Katie C.
Sophia, WV
I use about any nail clippers. They all do the same job. You can find these at Walmart!
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These did not cut good and broke after just a few uses. We will buy a different brand.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Perfect for trimming nails, very easy to use, painfree! Cons: package difficult to open
Caroline L.
Cleveland, OH
I like this nail clipper. It is very handy to have extra pair (the reason I got them) .
Katie M.
Pretty nail clipper. Works well for both toes and fingernails. Easy and sturdy product.
Suzy F.

Ty

Ty
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I have had these clippers for way longer than I care to share! They still work great!
Kennedy W.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
These are the only nail clippers I have and will ever use, simple not much to them