BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany M.
Irondale, MO
These nail clippers worked great! They clipped cleanly! They are also good quality! I bought some for me and friends and they love them too!
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I always used dollar store brand but I happen to find this after a friend bought for me as a joke and I use it everyday
Tracy M.
I keeps these little clippers in my puse in case of a hang nail emergency. The gold colour makes them easy to spot in there. They are always a great price. Maybe a bit more expensive than the super cheap generic clippers, however, they last and last. Truth be told, I even have a pair that I use at home to trim my Russian Donskoys ( a breed of bald cat) nails. They never seem to become dull. Well worth the few dollars that you pay for them.
Becky D.
The Revlon Gold dual ended nail clip is one of my 'old reliables' without appearing worn out or loosing it's sharpened edges. This nail clipper gives you a nice clean straight cut, the dual end allows you to get a precise clip and get into smaller corners that might be harder to grasp. Not only can I throw this in my bag incase of a 'nail emergency' but it's beautiful gold design still makes it dainty and girly.
Laura A.
San Cristóbal de la Laguna, Tenerife
Este pack es completo y lucirás con unas uñas de encanto. Todos sabemos que necesitamos un cuidado constante de estas ya que con el paso del tiempo crecen y necesitan su elaborado cuidado, y este pack puede ser tu solución, es más... ¡Es tu solución! Mis uñas lucen muy bien con este producto, además que Revlon es una muy buena marca.
RC P.
I just purchased these clippers and find them easy to use; however, it is difficult to get a grip on them because the other side slides around. I prefer using the curved nail end as opposed to the straight edge. I wouldn't buy a dual clipper again unless the unused end could be secured in place. Still a good set of clippers!
me encanta su delicadeza que tiene con las manos a la hora de utilizarlo elimina super bien la cutícula además de cualquier otro pellejo que se presente es muy practico pues lo puedes llevar a cualquier parte en donde quieras pues cabe en cualquier lugar y claro sin olvidar que tiene un diseño muy lindo e innovador
Andrea G.
Love the color, the majority of nail clippers are silver color but this is perfect, I love the design, is super feminine and super fancy. It is also very practical, perfect to carry in your handbag. I loved that contains two ways to cut your nails, square and round is more practical
Angela H.
Baldwin, MI
I love these nail clippers!! !! They are strong enough to cut through my very thick nails without tarring, splintering, or causing ingrown nails. This was my first time trying the dual sided kind and I was very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy these again.
Ivy S.
Namao
the revlon dual ended nail clippers is a great item. it compares better to a lot of nail clippers ive tried in the past. i bought it at a shoppers drug mart in st albert. it is extremely easy to use, i would definetely buyh it again if i ever have to buy clippers again