Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Christina S.
Arcadia, CA
These are essential! We have a few in my home. It cuts clean and doesn't cling to corners
Wendy R.
So so not the best nail clippers out it cuts the mail but it doesn't give you a clean cut
Ciara E.
Lake Forest, CA
Really love the quality and value of this product . It llasta long and it performs well.
Chastity M.
Easy to use and very nice packaging. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Jersey D.
Goshen
Love these nail clippers. Perfect for the in between cut before going back to the salon.
Olga r.
Parlier, CA
I never have a problem cutting my nails wrong. I love the color and the grip is awesome.
Brooke B.
Lockport, NY
Very appealing. Like the quality. Does not fall apart unlike others. It is so much better
Lyndsey R.
I hate biting my nails so if I have a sharp nail or uneven nail I just use a nail clipper
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Works very well. Thegold tone is classy and beautiful. I really don't have any complaints.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Perfect for trimming nails, very easy to use, painfree! Cons: package difficult to open