BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI
I thought that this nail clipper would be awesome because instead of having a million clippers I could just have one. It's hard to work this clipper because of the two handles on it. The idea was great, but the design was not great.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Very inexpensive and handy. I bought this because I keep losing all my nail clippers but this one I have made sure not to lose because it works great. easy to use and makes nails look great.
Yvette A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does its job right. Not dull or too sharp. It is the perfect size and definitely my favorite clippers
Rachel R.
Plainview, NY
Revlon has the best body-grooming products. From tweezers to nail clippers I will always buy the Revlon brand knowing the job will be done most effectively. These nail clippers are basic and get the job done. They are sharp which you have to watch for, but I would buy again if something happens to the one I have now
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Great clippers they have held up well. I do my toes every three to five days and not a problem one. I've had them a while
Sharon F.
Piedmont, SC
This nail clipper works well providing a clean and even cut to my nails. I like the size and ease of use.
Joanna R.
Gresham, OR
Gets my nails clipped fast and easy. It's small as well so I can just throw it in my bag and go.
Isabelle K.
West Yellowstone, MT
Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip leave newly cut nail fine and an unbroken. Bought at CVS would recommend and use again. Appropriately priced and compares well to other alternatives.
Celia E.
National City, CA
Very strong and durable nail clippers . I think this product is long lasting and it is recommended
Brandy S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Product doesn't live up to the hype.
It feels quality made but, not they're not very sharp.