2 colors available

Mercy R.
Mercy R.
San Antonio
Definitely the best one
Got to love this nail clippers you can't never go wrong with these
Nail clippers are the best
Paula A.
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Am not great at doing my nails so when I do clip them I love this Revlon nail clip and so does my boyfriend keeps my nails neat and clean
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC
Idk Why but Im always lossing the clippers , but ny son always finds them i love how my nail be after i cut them.
Neysa M.
Neysa M.
Love this product , easy to use , long lasting I've had it for years, has two sizes of clippers which makes it easier
Gladis S.
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this once a week to trim my nails down some have a failed and easy grip to hold I do my nails once a week so I have this in my kit with all the nail stuff that I need.
michelle c.
michelle c.
Marion, IL
Most all reckon products are well worth the price and this is no different, high quality, nice clip
Mary C.
Mary C.
Long Beach , CA
Awesome to have around. I really like that it doesn't hurt you hand while cliing your nails. They are great value. I bought mine at a local store. I use Revlon products a lot because they don't let me down. I would recommend this to friends and family members.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
I keeps these little clippers in my puse in case of a hang nail emergency. The gold colour makes them easy to spot in there. They are always a great price. Maybe a bit more expensive than the super cheap generic clippers, however, they last and last. Truth be told, I even have a pair that I use at home to trim my Russian Donskoys ( a breed of bald cat) nails. They never seem to become dull. Well worth the few dollars that you pay for them.
Becky D.
Becky D.
The Revlon Gold dual ended nail clip is one of my 'old reliables' without appearing worn out or loosing it's sharpened edges. This nail clipper gives you a nice clean straight cut, the dual end allows you to get a precise clip and get into smaller corners that might be harder to grasp. Not only can I throw this in my bag incase of a 'nail emergency' but it's beautiful gold design still makes it dainty and girly.
Laura A.
Laura A.
San Cristóbal de la Laguna, Tenerife
Este pack es completo y lucirás con unas uñas de encanto. Todos sabemos que necesitamos un cuidado constante de estas ya que con el paso del tiempo crecen y necesitan su elaborado cuidado, y este pack puede ser tu solución, es más... ¡Es tu solución! Mis uñas lucen muy bien con este producto, además que Revlon es una muy buena marca.