2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Plainview, NY
Revlon has the best body-grooming products. From tweezers to nail clippers I will always buy the Revlon brand knowing the job will be done most effectively. These nail clippers are basic and get the job done. They are sharp which you have to watch for, but I would buy again if something happens to the one I have now
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Irondale, MO
These nail clippers worked great! They clipped cleanly! They are also good quality! I bought some for me and friends and they love them too!
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Great clippers they have held up well. I do my toes every three to five days and not a problem one. I've had them a while
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I always used dollar store brand but I happen to find this after a friend bought for me as a joke and I use it everyday
Misty R.
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
It's a sharp clipper. Doesn't leave nails rough or anything. It's a lot better than the ones you just snag at Walmart. I bought it at ulta so i don't know.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
Plus for my ADHD brain: ITS PRETTY LOOKING. It also does a good job of cutting nails but I'm not sure if paying what I did for it was worth it.
Anahi H.
Anahi H.
Cowiche , WA
I carry this everywhere and I love it my husband also carries one everywhere I love the sharpness doesn't leave my nails feeling all uneven
Becca P.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love the dual end feature.. pretty nifty. Also love how cute the nail clippers are.. Also, the clippers are sharp, and leave your nail with a crisp edge. I def recommend this to otherss.
katelyn k.
katelyn k.
Flagler Beach, FL
The revlon gold series dual ended nail clip is amazing! I'm always doing my nails at home so this item is a must! It's a smooth and easy to use clipper. I don't have to worry about an uneven cut or jagged edge. I recommend this clipper to anyone who needs a reliable tool.
luzbella M.
luzbella M.
I always cut my nails with this nail clipper it works really good just have to make sure i dont over do it