BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
All in all this is a great product. It's durable, easy to use, and the gold color is cute.
Bethany M.
pretty naip clipper that I use its always a great eye candy if you glance into my cabinet.
Stacey M.
Clementon, NJ
I've been using this brand for years. They are sturdy, precise and long lasting! Love them!
Irene K.
Revlon products are great! Sharp & never seem to dull even after a few years of having it.
Marlene G.
Simply love! Especially the fact that its gold and isn't all bulky like most nail clippers.
Olga r.
Parlier, CA
I never have a problem cutting my nails wrong. I love the color and the grip is awesome.
Wendy R.
So so not the best nail clippers out it cuts the mail but it doesn't give you a clean cut
Lyndsey R.
I hate biting my nails so if I have a sharp nail or uneven nail I just use a nail clipper
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Works very well. Thegold tone is classy and beautiful. I really don't have any complaints.
Erin A.
Midlothian, IL
They get the job done. Not really anything special but they do what they're supposed to.