BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not much to say it works just fine. I have not had any problems so far. I would recommend it
Candice W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Just bought this. I like the idea of the two different cuts. I think this was a good invention. Not everybody likes the square cut.
Gina N.
Fresno, California
I recommend these nails clippers. They work very well. Keeping your hands nice and groomed.
Krystle G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a durable product, it does a great job and definitely is used by our whole family.
katelyn k.
Flagler Beach, FL
The revlon gold series dual ended nail clip is amazing! I'm always doing my nails at home so this item is a must! It's a smooth and easy to use clipper. I don't have to worry about an uneven cut or jagged edge. I recommend this clipper to anyone who needs a reliable tool.
Neysa M.
Love this product , easy to use , long lasting I've had it for years, has two sizes of clippers which makes it easier
Rachel R.
Plainview, NY
Revlon has the best body-grooming products. From tweezers to nail clippers I will always buy the Revlon brand knowing the job will be done most effectively. These nail clippers are basic and get the job done. They are sharp which you have to watch for, but I would buy again if something happens to the one I have now
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Great clippers they have held up well. I do my toes every three to five days and not a problem one. I've had them a while
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
Plus for my ADHD brain: ITS PRETTY LOOKING. It also does a good job of cutting nails but I'm not sure if paying what I did for it was worth it.
Anahi H.
Cowiche, WA
I carry this everywhere and I love it my husband also carries one everywhere I love the sharpness doesn't leave my nails feeling all uneven