BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Simona I.
Dixon, CA
I found this was a bit bulky. I am always trying different brands. It works but not for me.
Rachel M.
It's like any other , it's gets the job done & easy to get a good grip on it & it's pretty
Irene K.
Revlon products are great! Sharp & never seem to dull even after a few years of having it.
Heidi R.
Very long lasting if taken care of. Good for using on kids cause it doesn't cause any pain
Megan M.
Monroe, NY
Works great. Super strong. Reasonably priced. Works well on both toenails and finger nails
Erin M.
Homer Glen, IL
I have thick nails and this trimmed my nails effortlessly. Worked great for my husband too
Regina B.
Orlando, FL
My go to nail clippers. It get the job done and leaves my nail looking nice and manicured.
Gina N.
Fresno, California
I recommend these nails clippers. They work very well. Keeping your hands nice and groomed.
Brandy S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Product doesn't live up to the hype.
It feels quality made but, not they're not very sharp.
Krystle G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a durable product, it does a great job and definitely is used by our whole family.