2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
Plus for my ADHD brain: ITS PRETTY LOOKING. It also does a good job of cutting nails but I'm not sure if paying what I did for it was worth it.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
It's a sharp clipper. Doesn't leave nails rough or anything. It's a lot better than the ones you just snag at Walmart. I bought it at ulta so i don't know.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I always used dollar store brand but I happen to find this after a friend bought for me as a joke and I use it everyday
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Irondale, MO
These nail clippers worked great! They clipped cleanly! They are also good quality! I bought some for me and friends and they love them too!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Works easily and clips my nails the way i like. Not hard to use. Works well for my at-home mani-pedis
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
I bought them at a low price just to try them off and loved it. I love it because they cut really well without hurting me and are good for all ages
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Vista, CA
Gets the job done. Quality is sturdy. Just not super impressed by the precision of the cut. Could be better and smoother.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Westminster, CA
Pretty good, always gives me a clean cut when it comes to getting rid of my nails and I want to have short nails for awhile. Their very inexpensive which is also good, just goes to show you that you don't need to spend a lot of money on good quality nail clippers.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Leighton, AL
These nail clippers get the job done. I don't have to apply much pressure when clipping. I have very hard nails so these work great.
luzbella M.
luzbella M.
I always cut my nails with this nail clipper it works really good just have to make sure i dont over do it