BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda H.
Fresno, CA
I love these nail clippers, i had mine so love i can't even remember when i bought them and still cut very good!
Morgan S.
Madisonville, TX
I liked this product because it's 'heavy duty' but still light and easy to use. I also love the extra tool attached to it to push down my cuticle. I like these Revlon nail clippers compared to others because of the tool and the heavy duty feel that it has. I also found that it cheaper than other products like its kind!
Kasey L.
Crescent City, FL
These are good quality clippers especially for the price you can't beat the price. I am very happy with my purchases
Sarah M.
Very precise, sharp (in a good way) nail clippers. I never have to back over a nail to get a jagged edge like some clippers can leave behind.
Angelica R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this brand and the nail clippers work great. Cut my nails the way I want. -'f I never get hurt or chipped nails. Amazing
Yesenia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Works like how its suppose to work. Can carry if you want pretty convient and its good looking too.
Mary C.
Long Beach , CA
Awesome to have around. I really like that it doesn't hurt you hand while cliing your nails. They are great value. I bought mine at a local store. I use Revlon products a lot because they don't let me down. I would recommend this to friends and family members.
Maria G.
Cedar Park, TX
This nail clip cuts nails perfectly and is very comfortable to use. It's very durable, and lasts for years, it's perfect for traveling, too.
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a huge fan of this nail clipper. I have small and fine nails. I think that this nail clipper is too sharp. If you need to cut someone's nails other than your own, I would not recommend this product
Dixie-Ann B.
Always leaves your nails with a clean edge. Sometimes you don't even need to file your nails after