BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany T.
Dillsboro, IN
Love these! Theyveork great and our super cute. I would recommend them to all of my friends.
Nes C.
Port Lavaca, TX
I prefer Revlon because they don't break right away and it's a very dependable nail clippers
Katie V.
Logan
Great clippers. Gets the job done! Simple and inexpensive. Love the gold touch to it as well.
Donna S.
Moline, IL
A good product to help with all your nail care.Quick action .Good grip handling.Sharp blames.
christina j.
Pineville, KY
these nail clippers are great. they do the trick every time. they are a good price and value.
claudia c.
I have always used this nail cliper I really like it a lot I really recommend it.easy to use
elizabeth j.
They are like ordinary nail clippers they get the job done. They cut smoothly I have 2 pairs
Angela C.
Avenal, CA
I love these gold nail clippers, vary stylish and affordable. Last long, the brand is great.
Crystal S.
Hermitage, TN
Cuts well and even. Leaving your nails beautiful. Ready to clean up your cuticles and polish.
Bethany M.
pretty naip clipper that I use its always a great eye candy if you glance into my cabinet.