BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Tatiana M.
Las Vegas, NV
I had gotten a coupon for this product. So I decided to get it. I love how gold and pretty it is. Lol! It has become one of my favorite nail clippers that I happen to own.
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really like how the product is a Gold color. It feels really nice using it. I also enjoy the dual end it has. I bought this product at WalMart Supercenter. Sometimes this product does come apart, but other than that, I enjoy it. I would recommend it to others!
Brandy S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Product doesn't live up to the hype.
It feels quality made but, not they're not very sharp.
Celia E.
National City, CA
Very strong and durable nail clippers . I think this product is long lasting and it is recommended
Isabelle K.
West Yellowstone, MT
Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip leave newly cut nail fine and an unbroken. Bought at CVS would recommend and use again. Appropriately priced and compares well to other alternatives.
Sharon F.
Piedmont, SC
This nail clipper works well providing a clean and even cut to my nails. I like the size and ease of use.
Yvette A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does its job right. Not dull or too sharp. It is the perfect size and definitely my favorite clippers
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Very inexpensive and handy. I bought this because I keep losing all my nail clippers but this one I have made sure not to lose because it works great. easy to use and makes nails look great.
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI
I thought that this nail clipper would be awesome because instead of having a million clippers I could just have one. It's hard to work this clipper because of the two handles on it. The idea was great, but the design was not great.
Amanda H.
Fresno, CA
I love these nail clippers, i had mine so love i can't even remember when i bought them and still cut very good!