2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Gina N.
Gina N.
Fresno, California
I recommend these nails clippers. They work very well. Keeping your hands nice and groomed.
Krystle G.
Krystle G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a durable product, it does a great job and definitely is used by our whole family.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Albuquerque, NM
these ones cut good. nice and sharp. cuts clean and not jagged. I can even cut my toe nails with this ome.
Yesenia T.
Yesenia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Works like how its suppose to work. Can carry if you want pretty convient and its good looking too.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this brand and the nail clippers work great. Cut my nails the way I want. -'f I never get hurt or chipped nails. Amazing
Maria G.
Maria G.
Cedar Park, TX
This nail clip cuts nails perfectly and is very comfortable to use. It's very durable, and lasts for years, it's perfect for traveling, too.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Very precise, sharp (in a good way) nail clippers. I never have to back over a nail to get a jagged edge like some clippers can leave behind.
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
Crescent City, FL
These are good quality clippers especially for the price you can't beat the price. I am very happy with my purchases
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Madisonville, TX
I liked this product because it's 'heavy duty' but still light and easy to use. I also love the extra tool attached to it to push down my cuticle. I like these Revlon nail clippers compared to others because of the tool and the heavy duty feel that it has. I also found that it cheaper than other products like its kind!
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Las Vegas, NV
I had gotten a coupon for this product. So I decided to get it. I love how gold and pretty it is. Lol! It has become one of my favorite nail clippers that I happen to own.