2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Nim P.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is a beautiful color but at the same time is very effective and easy to use. Good price and it is different than other nail clippers since it serves as dual purposes. I bought it from CVS. I would highly recommend it.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tustin
This is a great nail clipper for both manis and pedis. Since it has a straight top instead of curved, it can be used to trim nails into a square shape. It has a very good price point and can be easily found in any retail store.
Easy to grasp with the ridges in the handle and pretty to look at with the goldtone. Cost efficient and good quality. I keep this pair in my traveling nail kit. I even left them in my foot bath and they didn't rust after 2 day.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
The nail clipper works decently! Haven't tried other ones because it gets the job done nicely without damaging my nails and I find that it gives good control. I love the tweezers from revlon so I had to try these clippers.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Love the dual-end concept of it, makes doing many things very convenient. Love the gold, and it worked out very well for me as a clipper. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable nail clipper.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Danville, CA
These compact clippers are fabulous and get the job done well! They cut both fingernails and toenails with ease and look classy too! These are my go to clippers and I make sure to keep a few pairs around the house!
Jason C.
Jason C.
Fontana, CA
These work great, have a good grip so I'm not afraid to get n the small areas, no cons yet, still breaking the, in. I don't mind paying a little more for better quality clippers. I would recommend these to anyone.
Leda B.
Leda B.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoy most of the revlon nail products. The nail clippers especially. I have teouble with my nails. My thumb nails are much thicker than the rest of my nails. These clippers are perfect for an even cut!
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Usually i get my nails done in salon, but here and there when my toenails grow out i take my grandmas nail clippers and use them, it works well and creates a clean straight cut right through the nail with ease.
Lisamarie R.
Lisamarie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Works fine me like any other nail clipper my personally opinion. It gets the job done when your nail are growing inwards but i go get my toes professionally done but when dont have time i use this nail clipper