BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Stacie M.
Best pair of nail clippers I've ever purchased, they are very durable and I love the gold color
Kim A.
Tacoma, WA
Easy to use, fits perfectly is side pocket of purse. I always have them with me. Lasts forever.
Michaela M.
Fargo, ND
Works like a normal nail clipper, cuts well, good value, affordable, dual ended, nice design
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Love the gold trimming it makes nail cutting such a fun experience. The blade is always sharp
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
Heavy duty product that is also affordable! High quality product that doesn't break the bank.
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not much to say it works just fine. I have not had any problems so far. I would recommend it
Delia L.
Again this gold series is so sturdy and stylish. I'm sure they are going to last a long time
Karla M.
Chandler, AZ
Works on thick nails. Maintains sharpness after 2 years. Easy to clip. Won't split your nail.
Susan D.
Sulphur, OK
I have switch over to this dual clippler so my whole family can use these too. Nice and sharp
Annelise G.
Valparaiso, IN
I love that this had two ends. It's also nice and it for me to hold. I love the file as well