BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer M.
Kendall, NY
They work ok. Really big and hard to use. Hard to get close to the nail with how big they are.
Kim A.
Tacoma, WA
Easy to use, fits perfectly is side pocket of purse. I always have them with me. Lasts forever.
Alexandria S.
Midwest City, OK
These worked wonderd and were super cute! I love anything stylish and still gets the job done.
Stacie M.
Best pair of nail clippers I've ever purchased, they are very durable and I love the gold color
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I liked them and thought that they worked great. But they did disconnect a lot and break apart.
Irla L.
The Revlon nail clips work great for me, so easy to handle the perfect siz,e Even for my kids.
Bekah H.
Jonesboro
I bought a pair of these several years back and have not needed to replace them. Very durable!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Easy to use love the color and very compact and lightweight feeld comfortable while using them
Johanna M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not much to say it works just fine. I have not had any problems so far. I would recommend it
Brittany T.
Dillsboro, IN
Love these! Theyveork great and our super cute. I would recommend them to all of my friends.