BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
My dad actually uses this and he keeps buying them because it his favorite So I guess they are good!
Sierra N.
Hesperia, CA
I love my nails being the right striaght shape an with Revlon Gold Series they make the perfect cut.
Shoshannah T.
Miami Beach
Pretty good honestly...Just nail clippers. (I'm not good with reviews so I'm sorry If I'm not much)
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Nice clippers! Get the job done and are perfect for giving me a professional-looking home manicure.
Danielle C.
Weldon
Great pair of clippers. But they're just clippers pretty standard item...not sure what else to say.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
I liked this. It's affordable and gets the job done. And it's easy to find at your local drug store
Mylicia O.
Midwest City , OK
I bought these nail clippers out of Walgreens and they were not pricey at all and they do the job.
michelle c.
Marion, IL
Most all reckon products are well worth the price and this is no different, high quality, nice clip
Ashley V.
Philadelphia
Great clippers! Would repurchase again, use them multiple times a week! I purchased mine at cvs !
damari m.
Laredo, TX
nice product i mean i dont much to say but it does not make my nail bad i have for along time now