BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Megan M.
Grampian, PA
Gets the job done and is easy to work with. Isn't bulky or too small and is small enough to be precise.
Crysteen C.
Phoenix
These work super well to keep my nails in shape stay sharp after many cuts and aren't too big to use.
Latasha J.
Grove Hill, AL
Didnt like it..It was a waste of my money was using it and it tore up.. But probably would try again
Natalie P.
Des Moines, IA
Amazing product to use! I love how even it trims your nails without having to catch some of your skin
Micaela D.
Very easy to use. Love the color very affordable I use this once every two weeks. I love this product
Lisbeth B.
This is a really nice product because it can cut my nails really easy and fast. I really loved use it
Gaby Rodriguez J.
Phoenix, AZ
the size is perfect and it does the job! it has a high quality finish it does not rust after washing.
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
My dad actually uses this and he keeps buying them because it his favorite So I guess they are good!
Breanna S.
Franklin, WV
Love these nail clippers! Stays sharp so it can cut your nails easily! And the cute color adds to it
Mylicia O.
Midwest City , OK
I bought these nail clippers out of Walgreens and they were not pricey at all and they do the job.