2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Aidan T.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
These clippers are durable and efficient! They are affordable and work really well to get the job done.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
Heavy duty product that is also affordable! High quality product that doesn't break the bank.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Detroit
Love this nal clipper. Especially the design. Keeps my husband from using it. For sure a great product
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Waltham
Revlon is just so good overall, these clippers are good but not the bomb you know like it gets it here
Lisbeth B.
Lisbeth B.
This is a really nice product because it can cut my nails really easy and fast. I really loved use it
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
Very easy to use. Love the color very affordable I use this once every two weeks. I love this product
Crysteen C.
Crysteen C.
Phoenix
These work super well to keep my nails in shape stay sharp after many cuts and aren't too big to use.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Franklin, WV
Love these nail clippers! Stays sharp so it can cut your nails easily! And the cute color adds to it
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
pretty naip clipper that I use its always a great eye candy if you glance into my cabinet.
Shoshannah T.
Shoshannah T.
Miami Beach
Pretty good honestly...Just nail clippers. (I'm not good with reviews so I'm sorry If I'm not much)