BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Annamarie B.
Youngstown, OH
I love these clippers, they definitely get the job done and make my nails feel great and ready to go!
Jessica O.
Bronx, NY
Great size non slip cutter. Gives the ability to feel safe as I cut and take away any ingrown nails.
Micaela D.
Very easy to use. Love the color very affordable I use this once every two weeks. I love this product
Lisbeth B.
This is a really nice product because it can cut my nails really easy and fast. I really loved use it
Sierra N.
Hesperia, CA
I love my nails being the right striaght shape an with Revlon Gold Series they make the perfect cut.
Thyda K.
Beaverton
Little but strong. Great for clipping my nails and prepping them before I file them down for a mani.
Breanna S.
Franklin, WV
Love these nail clippers! Stays sharp so it can cut your nails easily! And the cute color adds to it
Alexandriaa R.
Seriously the best nail clippers if all time! !! Never get dual and always gets every bit I want gone
Gaby Rodriguez J.
Phoenix, AZ
the size is perfect and it does the job! it has a high quality finish it does not rust after washing.
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
My dad actually uses this and he keeps buying them because it his favorite So I guess they are good!