BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Real nice and fancy looking but it's also handy with two ends & different edges to use on your finger and toes.
Debanhi D.
Laredo, TX
I like using this nail clipper weekly. I like to use it before I paint my nails. This is a great nail clipper
Roxanne M.
I really don't like how expensive these are but the do a great job cutting my nails and really re at to use.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
This is one of my favorite nail clippers not only isn't dual ended but they're super super cute to look at
Tiffany R.
Muncie, IN
This is a great clipper. It cuts easily and leaves a smooth edge. It's small enough to carry on your purse.
Montserrat H.
Bassett, VA
My favorite nail clippers. It's very useful that it has two clippers in one. It sure is a must buy product.
luzbella M.
I always cut my nails with this nail clipper it works really good just have to make sure i dont over do it
Aerial L.
These worked nice. I lost some and these came in great handy! They aren't rough and have a cute gold to it
Brianne G.
Does the job, I've had them for years and haven't had to buy another set. No snags and even lines everyone
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Very sharp. Love how they have the gold color to make it stand out ! That way you can't loose them!!!!!!!!