BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Elis N.
Love Revlon stuff they work so good I never had a problem with them ... you have to try everything from Revlon
Jeminah J.
New York
In love with this I really love it not just because it gives your nails the right shape but it does not cut you
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
This are nice and sturdy clippers they cut very easily and have held up very nice with how often they are used
Caitlin D.
Perfect set. I absolutely love the way they work. The ones I used to use didn't work near as good as these do.
Abby P.
Love the dual finish and the quality of the product. It last forever and I use them in everyone in the family.
rene s.
Sturdy and a staple in my bathroom. It's a good size and is sharper than other clippers I've used in the past.
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Real nice and fancy looking but it's also handy with two ends & different edges to use on your finger and toes.
Sarah U.
Could be a little bigger for better leverage, but a great nail clipper nonetheless. Definitely worth the price.
Roxanne M.
I really don't like how expensive these are but the do a great job cutting my nails and really re at to use.
Debanhi D.
Laredo, TX
I like using this nail clipper weekly. I like to use it before I paint my nails. This is a great nail clipper