BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Starrlett T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I've had this clipper for a while now..they last really long and you can just clean them with alcohol and put them up.
christina l.
Columbus, OH
What can I say about them? They're nail clippers. I don't really like the fact that they are gold. But they work well.
Paige R.
Able to get close to the nail without hurting skin. Soft cuts so you won't have to file. Good price for what you get!
Kelsey T.
Fort Riley, KS
I love the Gold color (honestly the main reason I purchased it). Kinda high in price for a nail clipper. Easy to use.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I didnt like the way either end cut my nails. Both handles were hard to control while cutting. I wouldnt buy again
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
Its an. Awsome nail clipper easy to use and convenient to keep. Its just great.. i would recommend getting revelon
Amber B.
Florence, KY
My go to all in one nail clipper i love this easy to use and the color isnt bad either but i love all things Revlon
Charley M.
Louisville , KY
I love this stuff!! All of it is bright and pretty and cool colors. It's downside is it doesn't last super long.
ALICIA b.
Cordova, TN
great nail clippers gets the job done and will mostly likely recommend these but of course they are just clippers
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC
Idk Why but Im always lossing the clippers , but ny son always finds them i love how my nail be after i cut them.