BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
misty f.
Great look . Love how sharp they are never dul . Every girl should have a pair . No rigged edgers neither which is great
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
They work. I'm not sure any clippers are truly superior to others, in all honesty. But they do work and they are pretty!
Starrlett T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I've had this clipper for a while now..they last really long and you can just clean them with alcohol and put them up.
Leslie G.
I dont have much to say about this product but it works and there products are really helpfull an rdx very affordable.
christina l.
Columbus, OH
What can I say about them? They're nail clippers. I don't really like the fact that they are gold. But they work well.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Who doesn't like the color gold and nail clippers. I know I do. My nails grow fast and always in need of nail clippers
Barbara F.
Warwick
My husband loves these cut his nails good and doesnt leave them with any sharp ends . small enough to keep in your bag
Janett M.
Whittier, CA
I love this nail caliper it really helps trim ur nails I love the fact that it's shrpe so I don't have problems with it
Ally E.
I loved the color of these so I had to get them. They work awesome and get the job done. And look good while doing so.
Paige R.
Able to get close to the nail without hurting skin. Soft cuts so you won't have to file. Good price for what you get!