2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Ally E.
Ally E.
I loved the color of these so I had to get them. They work awesome and get the job done. And look good while doing so.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Warwick
My husband loves these cut his nails good and doesnt leave them with any sharp ends . small enough to keep in your bag
Paige R.
Paige R.
Able to get close to the nail without hurting skin. Soft cuts so you won't have to file. Good price for what you get!
laura d.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
These nail clippers work great for myself and my kids they cut very well and haven't broken or fallen apart
Megan H.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
Very sharp. Love how they have the gold color to make it stand out ! That way you can't loose them!!!!!!!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! This product is not dull. It cuts very well! I use this product often. I recommend to all! Awesome product bought in Rite Aid
gisselle c.
gisselle c.
Hesperia, CA
works well just like any other nail clipper i got this in target and was well priced and i constantly find myself using this
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I didnt like the way either end cut my nails. Both handles were hard to control while cutting. I wouldnt buy again
Mallori J.
Mallori J.
Little Rock, AR
This is such a cute handy nail clipper. I keep it in my purse for convenience and the best part is I got it on clearance for like $3!!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Canoga Park, CA
Love this nail clipper! Leaves my nails looking great unlike cheaper ones that leave nails looking funky. Very cute as well!