2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
I absolutely love these bail clippers. Every time I use them I get a smooth clean cut. Beat nail clippers I have ever bought.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Easy to use love the color and very compact and lightweight feeld comfortable while using them
Alicya A.
Alicya A.
Great pair of clippers! Good size so my boyfriend is able to use them without any problems, but also not too big for my smaller hands.
cristina m.
cristina m.
This nail clipper is really good is easy to use and it doesn't hurt when you are clipping your nails i really like it alot.
Charley M.
Charley M.
Louisville , KY
I love this stuff!! All of it is bright and pretty and cool colors. It's downside is it doesn't last super long.
Silviaa D.
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
My dad actually uses this and he keeps buying them because it his favorite So I guess they are good!
Jeminah J.
Jeminah J.
New York
In love with this I really love it not just because it gives your nails the right shape but it does not cut you
Carly J.
Carly J.
Casper
Love these Revlon clippers. Very affordable and serve a great purpose. They do work well and do what they are suppose to.
rene s.
rene s.
Sturdy and a staple in my bathroom. It's a good size and is sharper than other clippers I've used in the past.
Aneesah M.
Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Real nice and fancy looking but it's also handy with two ends & different edges to use on your finger and toes.