BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Angelica P.
I love this dual nail clipper, because it gets the job done. Great quality! It last more then one year:)
Sharon F.
Piedmont, SC
This nail clipper works well providing a clean and even cut to my nails. I like the size and ease of use.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Great nail clipper! One of the best I've tried so far, plus it's very cute and I love how it's dual ended
Jennifer H.
Haltom City, TX
Revlon Gold Series Dual Ended Nail Clip is a good product. Well made and does the job you need it to do.
They're great! Only ones I've ever really bought. I'll probably continue to purchase these in the future.
Alisha S.
Odessa, TX
I thought it would be good. Broke first time I tried to use it. It was horrible. So not worth the money.
Ashley L.
Buffalo, NY
I don't really know what kind of review I can give nail clippers... They clipped my nails .. they worked.
Susan J.
Byron Center, MI
Works great and I've had it for over two years and it's still works good. Long lasting and high quality.
Heather D.
Great nail trimmer! Works as intended. Would purchase again, nothing negative to say about this product.
Jennifer B.
Aurora, IL
Works well, strong, doesnt leave rough cuts. Durable. Love how it works. Revlon is a great nail product.