2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Amsterdam
Fights cute and I don't have any of my favorite nail designs that I've done it before the holidays coming up to me about your day been babe I'm not gonna go back in my room for a bit of my friends 🏡 to see me at my 🏡 is it OK for the rest in dfthyh
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Victoria, TX
They had a sale on these clippers with a coupon at my local Walgreens I got 2 pairs. I love the Gold Series. The have clippers on both sides and they look so stylish. They are definitely worth the money. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
Good quality! Good hardware! Lightweight! Good for travel.I got mine at Walmart, definitely worth the price! Easy to use! Easy to store. I believe these will last me a long time. I would recommend. Will possibly buy again if I need a new one. !!!!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
Love, Love, Love these clippers! They actually stay sharp unlike the others I have purchased. They actually cut even thick toenails. Great value for the price. I honestly can not find anything bad to say about these. I would purchase these again.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
The color gold always catches my eye and when I saw these clippers in the store I immediately picked them up and put them in my cart. The Revlon Dual Ended Nail Clippers are my fave clippers and of course I would recommend this product to others!
REBECCA H.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
Revlon last forever! They are the only nail implements I've ever used so I have nothing to compare them to, but why would I when I have always been so satisfied with Revlon. Ulta has a complete line and I will probably buy Revlon again and again.
Erica B.
Erica B.
This is a great nail clipper. It is very sturdy and you never have to worry about it breaking. One of the better nail clippers I have tried especially considering it's price! I is available at most major retailers and is definitely worth the buy.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Tampa, FL
The best nipper in the beauty tools of Revlon beautiful color.Love these so far, I just hope they hold up for long time. I've had trouble with the spring breaking before.Not as sharp as I would hoped for. Great product tho. Would 10/10 Buy Again
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a pricey little nail clipper but it does the job and kept impeccable this is the first time I've ever purchased it but I will be buying it again I hope to keep it around I also like the files and all the other things from this collection
Debra S.
Debra S.
I'm very pleased with my purchase of Revlon Gold Dual Ended nail clip. The price was reasonable. The packaging was feminine that's what got my attention. They were easy to use and I liked the way it made my nails look, nice and even.