BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
Good quality! Good hardware! Lightweight! Good for travel.I got mine at Walmart, definitely worth the price! Easy to use! Easy to store. I believe these will last me a long time. I would recommend. Will possibly buy again if I need a new one. !!!!
Erica B.
This is a great nail clipper. It is very sturdy and you never have to worry about it breaking. One of the better nail clippers I have tried especially considering it's price! I is available at most major retailers and is definitely worth the buy.
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
Love, Love, Love these clippers! They actually stay sharp unlike the others I have purchased. They actually cut even thick toenails. Great value for the price. I honestly can not find anything bad to say about these. I would purchase these again.
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
Revlon last forever! They are the only nail implements I've ever used so I have nothing to compare them to, but why would I when I have always been so satisfied with Revlon. Ulta has a complete line and I will probably buy Revlon again and again.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
The color gold always catches my eye and when I saw these clippers in the store I immediately picked them up and put them in my cart. The Revlon Dual Ended Nail Clippers are my fave clippers and of course I would recommend this product to others!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a pricey little nail clipper but it does the job and kept impeccable this is the first time I've ever purchased it but I will be buying it again I hope to keep it around I also like the files and all the other things from this collection
Amber C.
Tampa, FL
The best nipper in the beauty tools of Revlon beautiful color.Love these so far, I just hope they hold up for long time. I've had trouble with the spring breaking before.Not as sharp as I would hoped for. Great product tho. Would 10/10 Buy Again
Debra S.
I'm very pleased with my purchase of Revlon Gold Dual Ended nail clip. The price was reasonable. The packaging was feminine that's what got my attention. They were easy to use and I liked the way it made my nails look, nice and even.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is a beautiful color but at the same time is very effective and easy to use. Good price and it is different than other nail clippers since it serves as dual purposes. I bought it from CVS. I would highly recommend it.
Easy to grasp with the ridges in the handle and pretty to look at with the goldtone. Cost efficient and good quality. I keep this pair in my traveling nail kit. I even left them in my foot bath and they didn't rust after 2 day.