BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Extremely sturdy and made out of the best materials. I've been using my pair for a little over two years and only had to replace them when I lost them. I'll never got back to using dollar store ones ever again after I tried these super affordable ones!
Okie B.
Its pretty hard to mess up nail clippers lol these get the job done. I got them at Ulta on clearance. The are way to use and have are gold. The value was good for the price they've lasted a while . Would recommend.
Erica T.
I tried this double edged clipper, in the Men's Series (silver colored), several months ago. It fell apart within, I would guess, three weeks of buying it. Interesting idea, but a poorly executed one. Do not buy!
Araceli F.
Does what it's supposed to do, I like it l. It's reasonable, I got mine at Walmart. It's easy to use. Some nail clippers hurt me I have hard nails this one is awesome easy to use. I recommend it. And it's cheap
Gloria L.
San Antonio, TX
Worked well didn't have to apply much pressure to trim fingernails. I've had problems with other brands to where you have to apply a lot of pressure on the tool it's self, with this Revlon tool it was very easy.
Tameikah M.
Ontario, CA
I never thought I would have much to say about a toenail Clipper but these are perfect they don't cut your skin my mother loved him since she's diabetic and they take enough of a nail off without clipping skin
Alexis R.
Roy, UT
I like that the nail clippers are actually sharp! Sometimes when you use clippers they are dull or sort of take time to clip your nails correct. I feel like with these clippers it's done with one clip! Boom done!:)
Monica G.
Canonsburg, PA
Great nail clippers! Beautiful design and packaging at a good price! They trim my nails smoothly with no tugging or left over nail bits. Definitely worth your money and I definitely recommend this product
Krisherl P.
This is very safe to use. More easy to cut nails. And I can carry it everywhere on the go. I believed this is the great clipper I used so far. The others is kinda useless and wouldn't even clipped my nails
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
All I've ever used, and I've had the same pair for 8 years and they're still going! Worth every penny and last forever! I bought mine at Target during a shopping trip, and I would recommend them to anyone!