2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Let's see, they are nail clippers, I mean there isn't anything special about them. These are pretty, but they all do the same thing.
christina l.
christina l.
Columbus, OH
What can I say about them? They're nail clippers. I don't really like the fact that they are gold. But they work well.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
I dont have much to say about this product but it works and there products are really helpfull an rdx very affordable.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Who doesn't like the color gold and nail clippers. I know I do. My nails grow fast and always in need of nail clippers
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Fort Riley, KS
I love the Gold color (honestly the main reason I purchased it). Kinda high in price for a nail clipper. Easy to use.
Heather P.
Heather P.
greenfield, WI
I like that this has the dual ends for different shapes and sizes. I've had it for over a year and still works great, not dull.
Finsta ?.
Finsta ?.
I did not enjoy how hard it was to open, but in the end it was as good as any. But I think you could've bought a cheaper one for the same quality.
karielys m.
karielys m.
es super bueno, corta super y no deja residuos ni es como los otros corta uñas que las uñas que cortas brincan a todas partes.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Florence, KY
My go to all in one nail clipper i love this easy to use and the color isnt bad either but i love all things Revlon
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Gloucester City
I absolutely love these bail clippers. Every time I use them I get a smooth clean cut. Beat nail clippers I have ever bought.