BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Heather P.
greenfield, WI
I like that this has the dual ends for different shapes and sizes. I've had it for over a year and still works great, not dull.
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like it. I'm not sure if this is the best clipper but it works for me really nice. I'm happy with it and that is what matter
karielys m.
es super bueno, corta super y no deja residuos ni es como los otros corta uñas que las uñas que cortas brincan a todas partes.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love these. I use them when my nails have gotten long, they need a good trim. Very safe, and has a good effect on your nails.
Erin R.
Eldred, PA
These are the only clippers I use! Hands down the best I've bought. It's always a clean clip no jagged edges! And they're gold!
Jennifer D.
Bronx, NY
Is really not all that is good but not the best I hate when the clippers start getting weak and Thsi type gets rusty pretty bad
Erica C.
Bloomfield
Best nail cutter I ever had! I'm so sad I lost it! It always cut right thought my nail and left them nice without any hangings!
gisselle c.
Hesperia, CA
works well just like any other nail clipper i got this in target and was well priced and i constantly find myself using this
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
Not only looks good, but it works wonderfully. Stays sharp and easy to clean. Color is super cute and makes it easy to find.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is 2 nail clippers in one which saves money and a bit of space. This deliver super clean cuts, even on artificial nails