2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

alexis c.
alexis c.
Kinda pricey for something so essential. I like to buy it at tjmaxx or Marshalls. You pay like half the price than a cvs or rite aid
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These are clippers.. they get the job done. The handle is alittle more secure than some of the others I have used, so that's a plus.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
How much better can you get them two in one? Really strong and durable product. The file end works really well and evenly.
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
My favorite nail clippers. They work great, never leaving dull tearing edges like cheap imitation clippers tend to.
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
These nail clippers are very convenient. In colors they look so much better. I buy them at Walmart. Some are at a good price.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
They work. I'm not sure any clippers are truly superior to others, in all honesty. But they do work and they are pretty!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
These make it so easy to clip nails. I usually am scared of nail clippers because I feel like they cut too much off, but these are perfect.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
I usually buy whatever nail clips but these work great i love the packaging and you can find them in any beauty section.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Owensboro
Love these. They clip my nails very good and fast. I use these every day and continue too. They are a necessity for everyday use
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Who doesn't like the color gold and nail clippers. I know I do. My nails grow fast and always in need of nail clippers