BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! Very multifunctional. I don't like being limited to one nail shape when deciding, and this nifty tool combines my two needs!
Crystal S.
Hermitage, TN
Cuts well and even. Leaving your nails beautiful. Ready to clean up your cuticles and polish.
Christina K.
Gainesville, VA
Reckon has always been my go to for nail care. Durable and reliable products. I have never had an issue with edges being dull or breaking as I have with other manufacturers.
Mindy O.
Leesville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail clipper by revlon! It really makes my nails look great! So much better than I expected and great drug store price
Lillian L.
My nails grow very fast due to my skin, nails, and hair pills and I absolutely love how small they are so I can get closer to the edges
Olga r.
Parlier, CA
I never have a problem cutting my nails wrong. I love the color and the grip is awesome.
Megan M.
Monroe, NY
Works great. Super strong. Reasonably priced. Works well on both toenails and finger nails
claudia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used this nail cliper I really like it a lot I really recommend it.easy to use
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
I highly recommend these nail clippers to everyone . They are not heavy at all although they look like they have some weight on them. They are sharp also
Maggie A.
San Leandro, CA
Okay. as long as it cuts my nails good and the filer lasts long I didn't have to purchase a filer for like in a month.