BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These are clippers.. they get the job done. The handle is alittle more secure than some of the others I have used, so that's a plus.
Jessica B.
Let's see, they are nail clippers, I mean there isn't anything special about them. These are pretty, but they all do the same thing.
Alyssa D.
Athol, ID
These work great to cut my nails. I love the color and they're thicker and better quality then some of the ones you can get out there
Kaitlyn H.
Louisburg, KS
Love having both a straight and curved edge in one tool. Great for both fingers and toes, and cute golden color, just a little bulky.
alexis c.
Kinda pricey for something so essential. I like to buy it at tjmaxx or Marshalls. You pay like half the price than a cvs or rite aid
Dianna C.
These nail clippers are cute and work very well. I love using the revlon line for my nail products. I will continue to use for sure!
Casey B.
Leighton, AL
These nail clippers get the job done. I don't have to apply much pressure when clipping. I have very hard nails so these work great.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
i love this nail clipper I have about three of them. I use it on my toes and finger nails. its a good material and worth the money.
Marisol M.
These nail clippers are very convenient. In colors they look so much better. I buy them at Walmart. Some are at a good price.
Tiffany T.
Im gonna be 100 w yall i honestly dont care ab nail clippers i mean theyre an object so they arent important bu r they worked fine