Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin D.
Perfect set. I absolutely love the way they work. The ones I used to use didn't work near as good as these do.
Destiny D.
Cincinnati, OH
They're super pretty and clip my nails without splitting them. Favorite nail clippers that I've ever purchased
Keila Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Really is stronger then others. I have strong nails that are hard to manage and this has been the best so far.
Teresa M.
Selden
Have them ever where i use them my family uses them they are cheap but the work better then other in my opinion
Abby P.
Love the dual finish and the quality of the product. It last forever and I use them in everyone in the family.
Elis N.
Love Revlon stuff they work so good I never had a problem with them ... you have to try everything from Revlon
Sarah U.
Could be a little bigger for better leverage, but a great nail clipper nonetheless. Definitely worth the price.
Summer P.
Austin, TX
Super nice and sharp. Convenient. Work really well, highly recommended for sure. A little pricey but worth it
Shelby E.
These nail clippers get the the job done.i found them at my local store and they were exactly what I needed.
Debanhi D.
I like using this nail clipper weekly. I like to use it before I paint my nails. This is a great nail clipper