2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Bronx, NY
Is really not all that is good but not the best I hate when the clippers start getting weak and Thsi type gets rusty pretty bad
sara j.
sara j.
This set is amazing a little pricey but well worth it ...I have used these for quit sometime and they still are sharp and do a great job
Cassandrah R.
Cassandrah R.
Gainesville, GA
Great they work well. I use them on my self and my boyfriend and even kids. It was great I love them. Plus the color is great.
Areli E.
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like it. I'm not sure if this is the best clipper but it works for me really nice. I'm happy with it and that is what matter
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love these. I use them when my nails have gotten long, they need a good trim. Very safe, and has a good effect on your nails.
aignee w.
aignee w.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love these. The look is gorgeous. The shape of them makes them fit perfectly in your hand and they never get dull.
Claire W.
Claire W.
Overpeck
I've used this little guy for years, sharp and sturdy. Small enough for hands, tough enough for gnarly toes - even my dude's bootfeet.
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
Does it's job! Love revlon great quality. I bought at Walmart or target I believe. Not the first time buying and I'll keep buying
nicole r.
nicole r.
Tillamook, OR
As a student of cosmetology I loved having extra clippers around. I loved these due to the price and because they clip easy.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Im gonna be 100 w yall i honestly dont care ab nail clippers i mean theyre an object so they arent important bu r they worked fine