BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

sara j.
This set is amazing a little pricey but well worth it ...I have used these for quit sometime and they still are sharp and do a great job
Rina D.
I would recommend this product. It works well and is easy to use. I've had mine for about 6 months and have never had an issue with it.
Alyssa R.
Coker, AL
We can never keep up with clippers we just recently bought this pair and they have been great. Even good for cutting my toddlers nails
Claire W.
Overpeck
I've used this little guy for years, sharp and sturdy. Small enough for hands, tough enough for gnarly toes - even my dude's bootfeet.
Mallori J.
Little Rock, AR
This is such a cute handy nail clipper. I keep it in my purse for convenience and the best part is I got it on clearance for like $3!!
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! This product is not dull. It cuts very well! I use this product often. I recommend to all! Awesome product bought in Rite Aid
Chih Chia L.
Descent one. Not super impressive but not bad at all especially regarding the price! I like it overall! I've been using it for a while!
Alicya A.
Great pair of clippers! Good size so my boyfriend is able to use them without any problems, but also not too big for my smaller hands.
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
This double ended nail cutter is amazing one side is rounded and the other cuts straight, it helps me get a shape of what nails I want
Hayley B.
Cincinnati , OH
10/10 product I would recommend it to anyone looking to get the perfect shaped nail. I have not used any other product since this one!