2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Louisburg, KS
Love having both a straight and curved edge in one tool. Great for both fingers and toes, and cute golden color, just a little bulky.
Frances R.
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
This double ended nail cutter is amazing one side is rounded and the other cuts straight, it helps me get a shape of what nails I want
Dianna C.
Dianna C.
These nail clippers are cute and work very well. I love using the revlon line for my nail products. I will continue to use for sure!
Iraida T.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
i love this nail clipper I have about three of them. I use it on my toes and finger nails. its a good material and worth the money.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Cartersville
Great product for thick nails! And can file them down after clipping them so you won't scratch your self with freshly clipped nails
Britni R.
Britni R.
These are not very strong. They fall apart easy and I have to put them back together. I will probably not repurchase this product.
Lovely D.
Lovely D.
San Bernardino, CA
Loved these because of the color work as great as any of there nail clippers and are nice and surdy also they have a file on them
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Work great . They don't hurt and leave your nails great. As long as you know how to use them you'll be okay
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
Awesome nail clippers! I'm very picky about what I use on my hands & feet, and I really quite like these! Gotta love my at home manicures!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Bloomfield
Best nail cutter I ever had! I'm so sad I lost it! It always cut right thought my nail and left them nice without any hangings!