BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Milla A.
Columbus, OH
Gets my nails clipped and are left feeling smooth. No raggedy edges are left on my nails. I bought it at cvs and it honestly was a bit overpriced
Vivian T.
Salinas , CA
I like the clippers their affordable and easily found in drugstores and it's strong enough to trim toe nails the sucky part is it gets dull fast
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Very tough! Gets the job done quick and easy but be careful might shoot ya in the eye! Love the nail file it comes with it and it's just so cute!
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
These cut well, I can even cut my children's nails with them. They don't slip and slide through my fingers dut to the texture on the Clippers.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks pretty fancy but it's made poorly for the price. I have one that cost $1 that works better. This comes apart. It's not a great product.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
Awesome nail clippers! I'm very picky about what I use on my hands & feet, and I really quite like these! Gotta love my at home manicures!
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
These make it so easy to clip nails. I usually am scared of nail clippers because I feel like they cut too much off, but these are perfect.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
These are my fave nail clippers. Extremely sharp, easy to pack in my purse, and last well over 2 years before even dulling one bit at all.
Caroline S.
Really an indispensable accessory, every family uses. It has a precise cut and of easy handling. No doubt Revlon has the best beauty tools!
Mandy C.
Michigan
Great ,sharp, do the job right and quick! Clippers are better than some off brands that bend... these are sturdy and high quality clippers.