2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Michigan
Great ,sharp, do the job right and quick! Clippers are better than some off brands that bend... these are sturdy and high quality clippers.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Really an indispensable accessory, every family uses. It has a precise cut and of easy handling. No doubt Revlon has the best beauty tools!
Ember Y.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
These are my fave nail clippers. Extremely sharp, easy to pack in my purse, and last well over 2 years before even dulling one bit at all.
Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon makes products that make you feel like you are buying from expensive designers when you can pick them up at your local drug stores
Milla A.
Milla A.
Columbus, OH
Gets my nails clipped and are left feeling smooth. No raggedy edges are left on my nails. I bought it at cvs and it honestly was a bit overpriced
Rina D.
Rina D.
I would recommend this product. It works well and is easy to use. I've had mine for about 6 months and have never had an issue with it.
Chih Chia L.
Chih Chia L.
Descent one. Not super impressive but not bad at all especially regarding the price! I like it overall! I've been using it for a while!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Coker, AL
We can never keep up with clippers we just recently bought this pair and they have been great. Even good for cutting my toddlers nails
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Cincinnati , OH
10/10 product I would recommend it to anyone looking to get the perfect shaped nail. I have not used any other product since this one!
Alex D.
Alex D.
I don't really use the flat side because I coin I prefer them to be curved. These are good quality clippers that have stayed sharp and I can even use them on my toenails.