2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Yaneth M.
Yaneth M.
Waco, TX
It's so expensive. It's just like any other nail clipper. It's nice but I'm sure you can find one that works as good as this one for a lower price
An amazing and useful product! Definitely strong and can cut through nails or acrylics. I bought it at Walgreens and it has helped me often. First time user but will use again! I would really recommend.
Xoe M.
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
Very tough! Gets the job done quick and easy but be careful might shoot ya in the eye! Love the nail file it comes with it and it's just so cute!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
These nail clippers are my go to. Im not so sure why they are just better than others I have used in the past. This brand makes good products for nail care.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC
Cuts my nails pretty good. ive got very thick toenails and it cuts them no problem. i purchased these from their webiste. felt like they were a good price.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Durable. They provide a clean cut every time. I have 2 pairs. 1 for at home and 1 for my purse. Cute design too. Adds a little glitter to something simple.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Salinas , CA
I like the clippers their affordable and easily found in drugstores and it's strong enough to trim toe nails the sucky part is it gets dull fast
Aranda W.
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
These cut well, I can even cut my children's nails with them. They don't slip and slide through my fingers dut to the texture on the Clippers.
Iris S.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks pretty fancy but it's made poorly for the price. I have one that cost $1 that works better. This comes apart. It's not a great product.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Michigan
Great ,sharp, do the job right and quick! Clippers are better than some off brands that bend... these are sturdy and high quality clippers.