BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Out of all the gold series I think this is the only one I like. I love the dual ends and the gold is fancy and cute. and it's great the your feet and hands. my favorite!
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this once a week to trim my nails down some have a failed and easy grip to hold I do my nails once a week so I have this in my kit with all the nail stuff that I need.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I buy this because it's really just your typical nail clipper which is all I need and it works great. The gold on it is also a pretty touch.
Brooke P.
They get the job done. They don't leave my nails jagged or broken like other brands can do. They are more durable than other nail clippers I have bought before.
Heather G.
Pipe Creek, TX
These were somewhat hard to hold still. The top handle made them slip easily from your hand which is a definite no no when trying to carefully clip your nails.
Autumn R.
There just like any normal nail product. Liked it because it simply gets the job well done but like other nail clipping products it's the same. Not bad though.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Great nail clipper, very sturdy and long lasting. Decent priced depending where you buy it. Bought mine at Walmart on sale. Been using Revlon tools for years.
amber r.
Really like the product. They always seem to last longer than other brands. I would recommend these to anyone. I also will be buying these again in the future
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
These clippers are priced good for the quality of them! I use them regularly and would recommend them to family and friends. I have no complaints about them.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
These nail clippers are my go to. Im not so sure why they are just better than others I have used in the past. This brand makes good products for nail care.