BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Lorie M.
Tyler, TX
I love these clippers! It's so hard to find clippers that are straight across! It's perfect to have both kinds in one
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Suits any style you like I love how it is easy for me to use on my hands and toes because of the 2 different shapes.
Hope K.
Belton, TX
These nail clippers are great. They get the job done. They also last a long time and I hadn't any problems with them.
Mercy R.
San Antonio
Definitely the best one
Got to love this nail clippers you can't never go wrong with these
Nail clippers are the best
Kasey L.
Crescent City, FL
These are good quality clippers especially for the price you can't beat the price. I am very happy with my purchases
Angelique M.
They are nice, but any old pair of clippers will do. I feel like they all do the same job. Save a buck where you can
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL
This brand is a little more expensive, but it lasts longer. Plus, I like that it is gold. Makes it easier to find.
TANYA R.
Nice nail clippers. They don't leave any hang nails. This nail clipper lasts a long time. Its well worth the money.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I didnt like the way either end cut my nails. Both handles were hard to control while cutting. I wouldnt buy again
yulissa R.
I love revlon brand and this gold series dual ended nail clip makes it easy to cut your finger nails and toe nails