BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Janilee S.
Santa monica, CA
Works okay but I wish it would be easier to actually cut through the nails. My nails may be very thick and strong but I find it difficult to cut them off with this.
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
Works really well just after a while I have to buy a new one cause it becomes dull. But when I do use it I don't have to go over my nail to clip or struggle to clip my nails
Jennifer G.
I have used these for about a year. They never fail. They are as sharp as the day I first opened the package to use them. I like the look of them. I don't get mixed up with my boyfriend's. I recommend this brand to all.
Es muy bueno tiene buen filo pero si le ponen como un pico para quitar la basura como ese que le voy a dejar

Si y si lo dejo es como un piquito y con una parte lima
Paulina G.
This nail clipper is very durable and good quality. I love it and I would recommend to others. It's an easy way to do a manicure at home. I will definitely buy again.
Alexandra W.
Wakefield, MA
It seems that all the Revlon tools are durable and don't break. They cut well and the price point is definitely worth it. Go to your local drugstore and pick one up!
An amazing and useful product! Definitely strong and can cut through nails or acrylics. I bought it at Walgreens and it has helped me often. First time user but will use again! I would really recommend.
Alex D.
I don't really use the flat side because I coin I prefer them to be curved. These are good quality clippers that have stayed sharp and I can even use them on my toenails.
Herminia M.
GARFIELD, NJ
This clipper works as expected though sometimes, I have to push down several times to snip my nail. Besides that, which works as expected, I enjoy the color of it very much.
Jasmine T.
Amsterdam
Fights cute and I don't have any of my favorite nail designs that I've done it before the holidays coming up to me about your day been babe I'm not gonna go back in my room for a bit of my friends 🏡 to see me at my 🏡 is it OK for the rest in dfthyh