2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Madison B.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love this product! It works so well and is better than other alternatives. It is easy to use and does a great job the first time. I use this product often and would definitely recommend to others!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Oceanside, CA
Works like any regular nail clipper nothing really special about it. I like the design on it looks very pretty but that's really what you're paying for is the design.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Ashburn
Easy to use.  Works great.  Good value.  This has stayed sharp since I purchased it months ago.  I would recommend this for home manicures.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Shippenville, PA
I don't really like them. They don't stay sharp very long. They split my nails and don't cut well. Plus they are expensive. I won't but these again. Maybe I just got a bad pair. :(
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
They get the job done. They don't leave my nails jagged or broken like other brands can do. They are more durable than other nail clippers I have bought before.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
There just like any normal nail product. Liked it because it simply gets the job well done but like other nail clipping products it's the same. Not bad though.
Janilee S.
Janilee S.
Santa Monica, CA
Works okay but I wish it would be easier to actually cut through the nails. My nails may be very thick and strong but I find it difficult to cut them off with this.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Pipe Creek, TX
These were somewhat hard to hold still. The top handle made them slip easily from your hand which is a definite no no when trying to carefully clip your nails.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
They work well and are very easy to maneuver with. My son is so sensitive when I cut his nails but these work so well that he doesn't get scared any more when I cut his nails.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Have to keep in my purse at all times! You never know when your going to need them! Pricing is great and it will last you for years. You get your money worth out of them!