Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Who doesn't like the color gold and nail clippers. I know I do. My nails grow fast and always in need of nail clippers
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I always used dollar store brand but I happen to find this after a friend bought for me as a joke and I use it everyday
Barbara F.
Warwick
My husband loves these cut his nails good and doesnt leave them with any sharp ends . small enough to keep in your bag
Becky C.
Houston
In prticular love this brand and all products but if nail care is tratadel I prefer to use this brand before any other!
Janett M.
Whittier, CA
I love this nail caliper it really helps trim ur nails I love the fact that it's shrpe so I don't have problems with it
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
I adore this nail clippers they are my favorite 2 sides round or square its perfect this is a must have for your pedis
kiana c.
Ruffin, SC
I love to do my nails with theses clippers its the best kind of clippers.!!!! i use them for me and my little sisters.
Leslie G.
I dont have much to say about this product but it works and there products are really helpfull an rdx very affordable.
christina l.
Columbus, OH
What can I say about them? They're nail clippers. I don't really like the fact that they are gold. But they work well.
Taylor P.
Staten Island, NY
Love these nail clippers. They never dull out and always get the job done quickly. Even helped me remove acrylic nails!