2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Joystar S.
Joystar S.
Bristol, PA
This are great nail clippers. They do exactly what it says they are suppose to do. They are very cute as well, which is a plus. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
These are solid nail clippers. They aren't expensive and it's nice that there is a file attached to it. I have had this pair for a few years now and they haven't even gone dull.
Indiana G.
Indiana G.
I like this nail clipper, its okay nothing out of the ordinary. It just clips nails. I mean would i buy again? yes, its something that is necessary but its not the best.
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
El Monte, CA
Love this nail clipper, it is good for weak brittle nails, it's not like other nail clippers that chew up your nail. This leaves a clean cut every time & makes at home manis the easiest. I also like the color , it's not very typical.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Atlanta, GA
Works great. Looks good. Great price. Doesn't dull quick and has lasted me quite a long time. I bought it at target. Easy to maneuver for hands or feet. Would probably buy again
Jaci S.
Jaci S.
These did the job. They were sharp and did exactly what they were supposed to do. Pro is that they were amazingly pretty. Con is that it did get dirty pretty fast but that's just me!! Loved these.
Kaitlynne M.
Kaitlynne M.
Jeffersonville, IN
These are awesome clippers! I have always had trouble with clippers not cutting straight or rusting, but these clippers have held up very well. I definitely recommend them.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Garden City
I really like the gold series! The dual ends are very handy! Keep this in my purse/diaper bag and everyone from myself, my husband amd i have even had to use them on my 18 month old a few times.
avery c.
avery c.
I don't even know how old my nail clipper is! Seriously this has lasted forever. I guess if I ever lose it I'll definitely buy Revlon again because that's the only way this thing would become useless
Madison B.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love this product! It works so well and is better than other alternatives. It is easy to use and does a great job the first time. I use this product often and would definitely recommend to others!