BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com*
Mallory L.
I love these nail clippers!! Sometimes my nails are very thin from picking my gel nails off. But these don't hurt my thin nails. They don't get dull easily. I would definitely recommend these for anyone with thin nails!!
Shavonnah M.
Missouri City, TX
I purchased this item because of the look of the product. They also had a good deal, with coupons, at the drugstore. They made an excellent addition to the teacher's mani\pedi gift bags.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
Great. Always cut my nails. Last for a long time. Some won't last as long as other before but some will last longer. I buy these at Walmart so they are pretty cheap. I would recommend these to people.
Tiffany J.
These nail clippers are amazing. They cut the nails off so easily and effortless. Would 100 percent recommend. The pricing is really good too, so not too much damage to your wallets. Most certainly an amazing item.
Terrance W.
York, PA
I love the special edition nail accessories they come out with. The designs are usually extremely cute. The nail clippers are long lasting and good at what they are supposed to do.
Betty E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these nail clippers so much. They do the job just perfect. I chose this brand over Tweezerman although this one was 4$ more and I am happy I made the investment. They will last 10 years or more.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love this product! It works so well and is better than other alternatives. It is easy to use and does a great job the first time. I use this product often and would definitely recommend to others!
Joystar S.
West Chester , PA
This are great nail clippers. They do exactly what it says they are suppose to do. They are very cute as well, which is a plus. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
They work well and are very easy to maneuver with. My son is so sensitive when I cut his nails but these work so well that he doesn't get scared any more when I cut his nails.
Indiana G.
I like this nail clipper, its okay nothing out of the ordinary. It just clips nails. I mean would i buy again? yes, its something that is necessary but its not the best.