BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
My favorite nail clippers. They work great, never leaving dull tearing edges like cheap imitation clippers tend to.
Trisha C.
Redlands, CA
It's great that they give you the option of what style you want to cut your nail. It's compact, and handy to have around.
Lindsey S.
Venetia, PA
A must if you're giving yourself an at-home mani / pedi. I first push back my cuticles using cuticle oil and then clip.
Lacey G.
Reno, NV
Love that it has a dual end and keeps my nails looking good. The blade portion stays sharpe so it is always a nice trim
alma g.
this item is very durable i have dropped it so many times that its worth its price! it is very easy to use! Great value
christina l.
Columbus, OH
What can I say about them? They're nail clippers. I don't really like the fact that they are gold. But they work well.
Janett M.
Whittier, CA
I love this nail caliper it really helps trim ur nails I love the fact that it's shrpe so I don't have problems with it
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Who doesn't like the color gold and nail clippers. I know I do. My nails grow fast and always in need of nail clippers
Leslie G.
I dont have much to say about this product but it works and there products are really helpfull an rdx very affordable.
Barbara F.
Warwick
My husband loves these cut his nails good and doesnt leave them with any sharp ends . small enough to keep in your bag