2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

kmc M.
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Really pretty nail clip. I got mine at rite aid across the street. It's pretty in my bag and does what it has to do. It stays sharp and cuts my nails easily. I don't have to struggle ok the lever to get a nice cut of a thick nail.
Liz K.
Liz K.
South Lyon, MI
Nothing special but it does the job. I like that it comes with a nail file although it is mediocure and I dont really use it. I like revlon and the nail polish if I need a cheap clipper this one works just fine! would recommend.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
houston
Honestly people buy it cause of the name . It's 9.00 when I can go buy the same thing just not the brand name .cons are your getting the same thing out of anything from this product . Just not the name or hopefully not the price
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
I love these nail clippers!! Sometimes my nails are very thin from picking my gel nails off. But these don't hurt my thin nails. They don't get dull easily. I would definitely recommend these for anyone with thin nails!!
Shavonnah M.
Shavonnah M.
Missouri City, TX
I purchased this item because of the look of the product. They also had a good deal, with coupons, at the drugstore. They made an excellent addition to the teacher's mani\pedi gift bags.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
These nail clippers are amazing. They cut the nails off so easily and effortless. Would 100 percent recommend. The pricing is really good too, so not too much damage to your wallets. Most certainly an amazing item.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
San Antonio, TX
Worked well didn't have to apply much pressure to trim fingernails. I've had problems with other brands to where you have to apply a lot of pressure on the tool it's self, with this Revlon tool it was very easy.
Terrance W.
Terrance W.
York, PA
I love the special edition nail accessories they come out with. The designs are usually extremely cute. The nail clippers are long lasting and good at what they are supposed to do.
Shara F.
Shara F.
Las Cruces
These nail clippers work like a charm! I have been using them for a few months now and the sharpness has not lessened in any way! Normally i have an issue with nail clippers becoming dull but these have not, and they cut through thick, strong nails. Oh, and not to forget they're adorable!
Brie W.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Great nail clipper, very sturdy and long lasting. Decent priced depending where you buy it. Bought mine at Walmart on sale. Been using Revlon tools for years.