BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Krisherl P.
This is very safe to use. More easy to cut nails. And I can carry it everywhere on the go. I believed this is the great clipper I used so far. The others is kinda useless and wouldn't even clipped my nails
Monica G.
Canonsburg, PA
Great nail clippers! Beautiful design and packaging at a good price! They trim my nails smoothly with no tugging or left over nail bits. Definitely worth your money and I definitely recommend this product
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
All I've ever used, and I've had the same pair for 8 years and they're still going! Worth every penny and last forever! I bought mine at Target during a shopping trip, and I would recommend them to anyone!
Shara F.
Las Cruces
These nail clippers work like a charm! I have been using them for a few months now and the sharpness has not lessened in any way! Normally i have an issue with nail clippers becoming dull but these have not, and they cut through thick, strong nails. Oh, and not to forget they're adorable!
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
This is an amazing product. I love how they are gold. The price was affordable. Packaging was about medium. Easy to use. I bought mine at Ross for 4.99$ which I feel was a steal. I will buy again. 10-10
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
I love the smell of this product. It leaves me feeling fresh and new. Packaging was the best and all on point. I have used this product for years now. I love it so much. I would recommend it to everyone I know. I would 100% buy this product again. It is very unique as well.
grace c.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Cheap, effective, and cool to look at. As far as nail clippers go, I'd recommend this one. Picked it up at CVS for super cheap and works great. Can't think of a good reason to buy an expensive one, when this works perfectly good!
Ashley C.
houston
Honestly people buy it cause of the name . It's 9.00 when I can go buy the same thing just not the brand name .cons are your getting the same thing out of anything from this product . Just not the name or hopefully not the price
Liz K.
South Lyon, MI
Nothing special but it does the job. I like that it comes with a nail file although it is mediocure and I dont really use it. I like revlon and the nail polish if I need a cheap clipper this one works just fine! would recommend.
Mallory L.
I love these nail clippers!! Sometimes my nails are very thin from picking my gel nails off. But these don't hurt my thin nails. They don't get dull easily. I would definitely recommend these for anyone with thin nails!!