2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Erica T.
Erica T.
I tried this double edged clipper, in the Men's Series (silver colored), several months ago. It fell apart within, I would guess, three weeks of buying it. Interesting idea, but a poorly executed one. Do not buy!
Tameikah M.
Tameikah M.
Ontario, CA
I never thought I would have much to say about a toenail Clipper but these are perfect they don't cut your skin my mother loved him since she's diabetic and they take enough of a nail off without clipping skin
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Roy, UT
I like that the nail clippers are actually sharp! Sometimes when you use clippers they are dull or sort of take time to clip your nails correct. I feel like with these clippers it's done with one clip! Boom done!:)
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
All I've ever used, and I've had the same pair for 8 years and they're still going! Worth every penny and last forever! I bought mine at Target during a shopping trip, and I would recommend them to anyone!
Krisherl P.
Krisherl P.
This is very safe to use. More easy to cut nails. And I can carry it everywhere on the go. I believed this is the great clipper I used so far. The others is kinda useless and wouldn't even clipped my nails
Monica G.
Monica G.
Canonsburg, PA
Great nail clippers! Beautiful design and packaging at a good price! They trim my nails smoothly with no tugging or left over nail bits. Definitely worth your money and I definitely recommend this product
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
I love the smell of this product. It leaves me feeling fresh and new. Packaging was the best and all on point. I have used this product for years now. I love it so much. I would recommend it to everyone I know. I would 100% buy this product again. It is very unique as well.
Leonna G.
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
This is an amazing product. I love how they are gold. The price was affordable. Packaging was about medium. Easy to use. I bought mine at Ross for 4.99$ which I feel was a steal. I will buy again. 10-10
Mellanie P.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
Great. Always cut my nails. Last for a long time. Some won't last as long as other before but some will last longer. I buy these at Walmart so they are pretty cheap. I would recommend these to people.
kmc M.
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Really pretty nail clip. I got mine at rite aid across the street. It's pretty in my bag and does what it has to do. It stays sharp and cuts my nails easily. I don't have to struggle ok the lever to get a nice cut of a thick nail.