BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Walmart*
Fabiola H.
Excellent clipper! I bought it couple months ago, my husband and I use it very often; still works like new, high quality, totally worth the price. Easy to find in pharmacies like Walgreens and department stores like Walmart
Callie T.
Ironton , MO
It does everything you need clippers to do and it does them well. Some rip your nail off but these leave a clean edge. I bought mine at CVS/pharmacy as part of a sale. I would recommend these to other beauty lovers.
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Love! Has two sides ones smaller than the other which is good to use for my toes and nails. Very stylish and gets the job done. I've had my for years and remember getting it from CVS definitely a recommended product
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Extremely sturdy and made out of the best materials. I've been using my pair for a little over two years and only had to replace them when I lost them. I'll never got back to using dollar store ones ever again after I tried these super affordable ones!
Okie B.
Its pretty hard to mess up nail clippers lol these get the job done. I got them at Ulta on clearance. The are way to use and have are gold. The value was good for the price they've lasted a while . Would recommend.
Araceli F.
Does what it's supposed to do, I like it l. It's reasonable, I got mine at Walmart. It's easy to use. Some nail clippers hurt me I have hard nails this one is awesome easy to use. I recommend it. And it's cheap
Erica T.
I tried this double edged clipper, in the Men's Series (silver colored), several months ago. It fell apart within, I would guess, three weeks of buying it. Interesting idea, but a poorly executed one. Do not buy!
Gloria L.
San Antonio, TX
Worked well didn't have to apply much pressure to trim fingernails. I've had problems with other brands to where you have to apply a lot of pressure on the tool it's self, with this Revlon tool it was very easy.
Tameikah M.
Ontario, CA
I never thought I would have much to say about a toenail Clipper but these are perfect they don't cut your skin my mother loved him since she's diabetic and they take enough of a nail off without clipping skin
Alexis R.
Roy, UT
I like that the nail clippers are actually sharp! Sometimes when you use clippers they are dull or sort of take time to clip your nails correct. I feel like with these clippers it's done with one clip! Boom done!:)