2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
Revlon does a pretty good job with their beauty tools. These were decently priced and well worth the money. I have bought several of their nail clippers over the years. They're always dependable and not much different than the really expensive brands.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree, CA
I got these because I lost my nail clippers, and I thought they were really cute. I was surprised by how much I could love nail clippers. The curve is perfect and these are the not stiff lick cheaper clippers is used. I would pay the little bit extra to buy these again.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Honestly I got these because of the look. Anything golden and pretty...count me in! This clipper was just average. Nothing amazing. I use it quite often and it has held up well. I also clean them after every use and i've never had a problem with any sort of rust.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I actually stopped at Target and while I was there I broke a nail and this is what I ended up getting. These are honestly the best clippers I've had. They're really sharp and cut easily and cleanly. The price also great!
Fabiola H.
Fabiola H.
Excellent clipper! I bought it couple months ago, my husband and I use it very often; still works like new, high quality, totally worth the price. Easy to find in pharmacies like Walgreens and department stores like Walmart
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Extremely sturdy and made out of the best materials. I've been using my pair for a little over two years and only had to replace them when I lost them. I'll never got back to using dollar store ones ever again after I tried these super affordable ones!
Yazmyne A.
Yazmyne A.
Jamesburg, NJ
Love! Has two sides ones smaller than the other which is good to use for my toes and nails. Very stylish and gets the job done. I've had my for years and remember getting it from CVS definitely a recommended product
Callie T.
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
It does everything you need clippers to do and it does them well. Some rip your nail off but these leave a clean edge. I bought mine at CVS/pharmacy as part of a sale. I would recommend these to other beauty lovers.
Clayton E.
Clayton E.
Its pretty hard to mess up nail clippers lol these get the job done. I got them at Ulta on clearance. The are way to use and have are gold. The value was good for the price they've lasted a while . Would recommend.
Araceli F.
Araceli F.
Does what it's supposed to do, I like it l. It's reasonable, I got mine at Walmart. It's easy to use. Some nail clippers hurt me I have hard nails this one is awesome easy to use. I recommend it. And it's cheap