BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Losa T.
Cute and small enough to carry in my purse just incase, nice and sharp, always a clean cut, and to top it off I LOVE GOLD😘
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY
If you are into nail care like I am this product is for you, there are so many uses for it and it is great and easy to use.
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
I love how it would take forever to get dull. At the drop of a dime I can shape & clips nails nicely easily from my purse.
cierra g.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Absolutely love the color of these clippers but honestly these clippers are just like any other nail clippers just cuter .
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
These are my favorite. The design makes me feel fancy and they are so easy to use and I've yet to lose them or break them.
Janeth L.
It's so pretty! It does its job very well. I love that it's basically two clippers in one. Very affordable. Can't go wrong!
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
Love these clippers have them all over my home and office they are the perfect sharpness and don't ever seem to go dull!
Morgan B.
ELK GROVE, CA
Super convenient. Being a nail technician i now don't have to get out more implements. I can save on disinfectant as well.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
I usually buy whatever nail clips but these work great i love the packaging and you can find them in any beauty section.
misty f.
Great look . Love how sharp they are never dul . Every girl should have a pair . No rigged edgers neither which is great