BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Tina C.
Sacramento, CA
Works great as a nail clipper, just as intended. Easy to use, can get a nice particular shape, doesn't slip. I got mine at target and I haven't lost it (yet) so it's my first. Would buy again though if I was to lose it or if broke.
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I love these clippers. They curve to fit in your hands more comfortably and they are very sharp. Plus they are cute!! I would definitely recommend to anyone. They also have a curved blade and a straight one. Would purchase again.
JOY A.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I'm not really a fan of this nail clipper.  I find it awkward to use although it is good that you have the option for a curved or straight cutter. It was purchased at a drugstore and is relatively inexpensive. I think I will keep looking for the perfect nail clipper.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
These are everything! They stay sharp for so long and clip flawlessly. Instead of most other brands get dual after a couple months, these last me so long. Like 2 years. I will repurchase these!
Ellesse M.
Watertown, NY
Revlon provides my favorite nail maintenance products. This tool is long-lasting and it's easy to use. I love that it doesn't get dulled out fast. The price is good but at your local drugstore you could most likely catch a sale!
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
Revlon does a pretty good job with their beauty tools. These were decently priced and well worth the money. I have bought several of their nail clippers over the years. They're always dependable and not much different than the really expensive brands.
Alyssa L.
Honestly I got these because of the look. Anything golden and pretty...count me in! This clipper was just average. Nothing amazing. I use it quite often and it has held up well. I also clean them after every use and i've never had a problem with any sort of rust.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree, CA
I got these because I lost my nail clippers, and I thought they were really cute. I was surprised by how much I could love nail clippers. The curve is perfect and these are the not stiff lick cheaper clippers is used. I would pay the little bit extra to buy these again.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I actually stopped at Target and while I was there I broke a nail and this is what I ended up getting. These are honestly the best clippers I've had. They're really sharp and cut easily and cleanly. The price also great!