2 colors available

BY REVLON #35 in Nail Clippers

jennifer d.
jennifer d.
katy, TX
Love the feel of this works on my nails...especially good for summer.. My favorite product to keep in my purse in case of an emergency, buy the two pack and have a backup. Never have a hang nail again! :)
Charlcye G.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
These fancy nail clippers work great! But honestly, there are other clippers out there for half the price that perform just as well. They cut your nails and stay sharp, as nail clipper should! So good job! Just maybe don't charge us so much!
Aliza A.
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
The gold series from revlon's nail collection is by far my favorite. I've tried other revlon nail tools, but the nail clippers from the gold series are one to beat. I've had them for such a long time and they haven't lost any sharpness!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Great quality and a precision cut and great grip to hold on too and I use these all the time and super easy to use and and the pros are that there sharp and easy to use and the cons are.... well there's no cons there just fantastic definitely use this product again and again!
Tina C.
Tina C.
Sacramento, CA
Works great as a nail clipper, just as intended. Easy to use, can get a nice particular shape, doesn't slip. I got mine at target and I haven't lost it (yet) so it's my first. Would buy again though if I was to lose it or if broke.
D'Andrea S.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
These are everything! They stay sharp for so long and clip flawlessly. Instead of most other brands get dual after a couple months, these last me so long. Like 2 years. I will repurchase these!
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I love these clippers. They curve to fit in your hands more comfortably and they are very sharp. Plus they are cute!! I would definitely recommend to anyone. They also have a curved blade and a straight one. Would purchase again.
JOY A.
JOY A.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I'm not really a fan of this nail clipper.  I find it awkward to use although it is good that you have the option for a curved or straight cutter. It was purchased at a drugstore and is relatively inexpensive. I think I will keep looking for the perfect nail clipper.
Ellesse M.
Ellesse M.
Watertown, NY
Revlon provides my favorite nail maintenance products. This tool is long-lasting and it's easy to use. I love that it doesn't get dulled out fast. The price is good but at your local drugstore you could most likely catch a sale!
Jayda R.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again