BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
I have this and it was way too expensive for the price. Wasn't sure why I spent so much for a regular tool but it's average. Wouldn't buy it again. Basically any nail clipper can do what this one does
Megan C.
Saltillo, MS
I really enjoyed these products! I mostly enjoy doing my nails at home by myself. I think it was a good value for the money. The pro of this is that you can do it yourself at home without having to pay so much at the nail salon for basically the same thing! i would buy again!
Hannah C.
I liked the idea of the dual clipper, one side is curved, and the other side is for straight cuts on the nail. It's a two in one nail clipper, and fits all my purposes for cutting and shaping your nails It is strong enougjh to use on toenails too. The edges are sharp, and clips in one snap, and it looks nice too.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip. I grew up with my dad using terrible nail clippers, and I am finally saved with these! Lifetime user now! Very easy to use, and they don't make your nails fly everywhere. I would buy and will buy again.
Alana M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a great nail clipper because it comes with two sides. One is curved for your fingernails and the other is straight for your toe nails. It is sharp, well-made and easy to grip. Would definitely recommend to people who love doing their own nails.
Ayline C.
I really really love this nail clipper I like the two sided part because it give me the option of how to shape my nails and I use it every time I give myself an at home manucure
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
These fancy nail clippers work great! But honestly, there are other clippers out there for half the price that perform just as well. They cut your nails and stay sharp, as nail clipper should! So good job! Just maybe don't charge us so much!
jennifer d.
katy, TX
Love the feel of this works on my nails...especially good for summer.. My favorite product to keep in my purse in case of an emergency, buy the two pack and have a backup. Never have a hang nail again! :)
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
The gold series from revlon's nail collection is by far my favorite. I've tried other revlon nail tools, but the nail clippers from the gold series are one to beat. I've had them for such a long time and they haven't lost any sharpness!
Cheyenne L.
Great quality and a precision cut and great grip to hold on too and I use these all the time and super easy to use and and the pros are that there sharp and easy to use and the cons are.... well there's no cons there just fantastic definitely use this product again and again!