BY REVLON #34 in Nail Clippers

Carmen R.
I love this especially because works very nice with my nails Ā and I love it because it is gold., šŸ˜¬me encanta este cortauƱas tengo muchos aƱos usando esta marca y es muy duradera . El enchinador de pestaƱas es muy bueno tambien. ..............
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Really pretty nail clip. I got mine at rite aid across the street. It's pretty in my bag and does what it has to do. It stays sharp and cuts my nails easily. I don't have to struggle ok the lever to get a nice cut of a thick nail.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
These are solid nail clippers. They aren't expensive and it's nice that there is a file attached to it. I have had this pair for a few years now and they haven't even gone dull.
Mona O.
The clippers are definitely made well. That is apparent just looking at them. Holding them is another clue. They actually have some weight to them due to the thickness of the steel. The leaves are fused, not riveted, so it's obvious the cutter halves aren't going to shift around during a hard clip like some of the cheapo brands do. The leaf thickness makes the cutters look more like quality chisel points than dinky nail clippers. I like this, as it probably means keeping a good cutting edge longer. These clippers really do appear to have had some thought and engineering placed into their development and construction.
Jessica G.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
These are so pretty. I don't have these particular ones but I love my dual chrome metallics which I couldn't find here. They last so long and take quite a licking to them. The size and shape is also perfect for those of use who tend to have smaller hands and so they're so much easier to hold on to and get in just where you need them. A lot of other brands carry ones without that sort of ergonomic shape, that just don't cut it and make it so frustrating to try and get under the nail or even between those tight places that tend to need more tiding up than most.
Emilee D.
Abilene, KS
I was fairly impressed with these clippers. Ā Overall, it works just the same as other clippers I have used in the past, and but was fairly sharper, for say, than others. Ā I do feel it is a little overpriced, for the same price I could buy possibly two clippers instead of one. Ā On the other hand, they do look very nice sitting on my nightstand or anywhere in the room as compared to others.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
I think I got obsessed with this gold collection from rail on every piece looks so great I had to buy them all and set them up in my bathroom which just happened to match my theme the product word great I have no problem clipping those hard-to-reach areas and the fact that looks so great I actually keep it out for display purposes I definitely recommend this product to anyone
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Can I just say that I love Revlon? These nail clippers are one of the best products they have. Super sharp and really precise. A bit pricey for drugstore cosmetics bit completely worth it. The file is excellent but you'll need a finer one to finish.
Justine D.
Hawthorne, CA
It's a nail clipper so weirdly I use it for cutting my nails, which it works pretty good for that application. It is sharp and not lame in a way that you don't need a lot of pressure to actually cut your nail, so it good for cutting your nails. The file is actually pretty good but I don't use often so I don't know if it will hold after some time.
Marlen A.
These are great give you a clean clip on your nails unlike others that just cut half and you have to go in a second time to clip it all of. Works amazingly weel. The clipper it's self is supper cute with the good detail. Would totally purchase again