Revlon Gold Series Dual-Ended Nail Clip uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY REVLON #37 in Nail Clippers

Buy on Jet.com
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love these. I use them when my nails have gotten long, they need a good trim. Very safe, and has a good effect on your nails.
Regina S.
Crum Lynne, PA
I use Revlon products because when they are on sale and I have a coupon for that item, I get it for free or very close to free
Jennifer D.
Bronx, NY
Is really not all that is good but not the best I hate when the clippers start getting weak and Thsi type gets rusty pretty bad
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
What can i say its a nail clipper that gets the job done. And it also has the cleaner/filer attached to it to so thats a plus.
Yadira A.
Pasadena, TX
Only nail clippers I own. Really like them a lot. Hubby has very thick nails and they cut through his toe nails with a breeze!
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I like that this has the dual ends for different shapes and sizes. I've had it for over a year and still works great, not dull.
Cassandrah R.
Gainesville, GA
Great they work well. I use them on my self and my boyfriend and even kids. It was great I love them. Plus the color is great.
Erica C.
Bloomfield
Best nail cutter I ever had! I'm so sad I lost it! It always cut right thought my nail and left them nice without any hangings!
Gigi A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Easy to use and very handy, try it I highly recommend it. Try revlon product today! Very sharp and gets to all the rough edges.
Alexis G.
Amsterdam, NY
I don't like that it's duel ended because it makes it harder to use with the bulk of it. But it's a nice design and made nicely