BY REVLON #26 in Nail Clippers

Ty

Ty
Kennedy W.
Cherokee Village AR
These are the only nail clippers I have and will ever use, simple not much to them
Ilona M.
Devine, TX
Not that great. The holder is too bulky and gets in the way. Great concept though
Ashley S.
Pomona, CA
This nail clipper is perfect. It cuts very well and very easy to use. I love it.
Emma G.
Kodak, TN
I love this classy elegant looking clippers from Revlon go and give them a try
Jazz T.
Erlanger, KY
Love it. Use it all the time. Would recommend it. Will biy it again definitely
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE
It's a decent clipper ecspecislly for price bought at ulta
Esteticly pleasing
Mandy Y.
Palm Beach Florida
Very durable nail clippers. Bought this one a couple years ago and it's still holding strong lol. Not too pricey and the gold looks cool. But at the end of the day, there just nail clippers lol.
Samantha T.
Jerseyville, IL
I LOVE these nail clippers!! I like that you get two options: curved or flat. I also love the gold against the silver packaging. They cut great and i use them every time I cut my nails!
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
Love the straight end! It helps me cut the corners just the way I would want to. The price is fair for the product. I’ve had this nail clipper for a while now and it hasn’t had any problems! I love how it’s sturdy and love the gold design. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good nail clipper.